Epik Weddings and Events

Reno, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Epik Weddings and Events

Serving Nevada’s greater metropolitan areas of Las Vegas, Reno, and Lake Tahoe, multiservice company Epik Weddings & Events specializes in wedding entertainment with DJ's, Emcees, and Live Music, Photo Booths, Photography, and Videography services. Having served over 700 weddings since its founding, Epik Weddings & Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make every wedding a seamless, stress-free, and utterly unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Epik Weddings & Events wants you to Live Your Love Story.

Epik Weddings & Events can customize all of its packages to your wedding’s particular needs and budget, and services can always be booked as an individual or combined package. The company’s DJ service package includes the cost of music personalization, wireless microphones, a sound/PA system, and a variety of lighting options. The Epik Weddings & Events photography package features multiple photographers, digital and print photos, and a personalized, shareable online gallery filled with high-resolution photos. The company’s videographers offer multiple cameras, drone footage, audio recordings, a highlight reel, and time-lapse event footage. Epik Weddings & Events also has multiple Photo Booth options to help add even more engaging activities for your guests. It's not a party without a Photo Booth!

135 Reviews for Epik Weddings and Events

135 Epik Weddings and Events Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Epik Weddings for photography, videography, and DJ services for our wedding in August 25th, 2018 at Gar Woods and the team exceeded our expectations! Truly the photography and videography ... Read more team went above and beyond for our day and the finished product was absolutely stunning. We had a Jewish wedding and the team really captured all the traditions perfectly. We received the photography and videography finished products within 30 days of our wedding too. Also, Steve the DJ was great - he really knew how to get people on the dance floor. People still talk about the playlist. I also loved how responsive Epik Weddings was... before the wedding, day of the wedding, and after. Would highly recommend this team for your wedding!

S
Stephanie

Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful Video

Aaron and his team did a fabulous job for our wedding! We are absolutely in LOVE with our video; best choice ever! Aaron and the team were so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable.I ... Read more highly recommend EPIK for video and photography!

A
Amanda Berner

Married on 12/16/2018

An Exceptional Company!

I don’t typically write reviews, yet I felt compelled to do so this time. From start to finish I had an exceptional experience with EPIK Weddings and Events. Upon making an inquiry on their website, I ... Read more received an email back almost immediately, and was contacted by phone within 24 hours. The conversation was fun, friendly, and unrushed. It covered many details of what I envisioned for the evening and ended with no pressure to book. A day or two later I confirmed booking. Following booking I never felt I had to call, confirm, and make sure things were in order. The regular contact they made via email and text messaging was reassuring. It was one less thing I had to follow up on, chase down, and make sure was in place the night of the event. In addition, payment was made easy and convenient through a couple different electronic options made available. In the interim between booking and the night of the event the DJ made himself available to meet in person. We met at the location with other venue staff and discussed final details. I really appreciated this as it gave me piece of mind that the DJ was familiar with the room, power locations, and had what he needed. On the night of the event the DJ arrived ahead of me, was set up, and ready to start our party as soon as guests started arriving. Of note, he was dressed in a suit and tie. Not that I had any expectations of what the DJ should wear, however, it was just another testament to the professionalism. He kept the evening progressing seamlessly. When it was time to have guests find their seats, make announcements, or transition from dinner to dancing, he did it all in superb fashion. Something worth mentioning here also is the photo booth option. I was on the fence about including it. I ended up doing so and it was the best decision! I highly recommend it. The guests had so much fun with it ALL NIGHT LONG. It was easy to use, and they could text the photos directly to their phones! Super cool. It created memories they will have forever. Overall the professionalism and customer service here is unrivaled. I truly look forward to another excuse to book with EPIK.