Eric Brushett Photography

Cheshire, CT · View map

About Eric Brushett Photography

Eric Brushett Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Cheshire, Connecticut. Your wedding day will truly be a great day, as all of your favorite people will be in one room celebrating your new life as a married couple. Eric Brushett is a father, husband, and a wedding photographer who is so excited to be a part of your wedding day.

Eric Brushett Photography does a great job at capturing high-resolution images that have a natural and photojournalistic style. When your wedding day comes to an end, the two things you have are your memories and your photos, so it is important to have photos that you will love looking back on. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

Chloe
Chloe

Married on 06/30/2019

Genuinely the best!

Eric and Corey are an amazing team. They are who you want with you behind the scenes. They think of everything and they make it SO easy for you! They have years of experience with all different ... Read more venues, seasons and times of day (lighting). I was worried about having a daytime wedding at the peak of summer, but they reassured me they will handle the lighting. They were wonderfully calm, supportive, fun and low-key (which is great because as a bride I was a little stressed). The photos are outstanding (I got them back in less than 2 weeks!) and I feel they captured us looking our best without having to tell us to pose. Eric has a gift in capturing a couple at unique moments throughout their wedding day that somehow tells the whole story in one click. Big shout out to Corey for figuring out how to bustle my dress. These two make you look effortless, are super mindful about your time time and really encourage you to enjoy as much of your wedding as possible! I can’t say enough wonderful things. We were so lucky to have them be our photographers!

Elle
Elle

Married on 06/15/2019

Capturing Your Essence

Eric puts you at ease, and captures the moments that matter most. We personally did not want a photographer who would stress over every detail to capture a perfect image. We wanted someone who would ... Read more capture OUR image - real and honest. While looking through our photos, we felt the energy of our day all over again. It felt like us - and I imagine that no two wedding shoots of Erics can feel the same because he simply comes to capture whoever the couple is. If you want a photographer who can distill your entire essence into a series of images, then Eric is your guy.

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/02/2019

Married 6/29/19

There really are not words to describe how impressed and grateful we are to have been able to work with Eric. The short review is that Eric is an extremely talented and professional photographer who ... Read more is laid back and can capture the beauty of a moment in its purest form. A pleasure to work with. The long review is that we hung up the phone with him after our initial phone conversation and thought “we’ve got the right photographer.” Little did we know how many times we would say that exact phrase over and over in the coming months. We were both nervous for our engagement photos and we requested a location that was a little out of the ordinary. Not only did Eric make us feel comfortable immediately, the photos came out amazing, and he also suggested a second location that was spectacular. He just made us feel like whatever we were doing, we were doing great. And his turn around time for the finished products is honestly superhuman! This trend continued on the day of the wedding. We did not hire a day-of coordinator and we were so lucky to have Eric there to coordinate the first look. He worked seamlessly with the videographer and other vendors. I’m sure he mentioned that he would do this at some point but we were surprised and delighted to see a preview of the first look photos on a screen before the reception had even started! Our guests loved it! He made my husband, someone who has a hard time finding a picture of himself that he likes, loving every image. Eric caught our sweet little moments and we didn’t even know he was near us. We didn’t have smoke bombs, firecrackers, doves, wooden signs, anything Pinterest or instagram trends say we need. What we have is a collection of photos showing myself and my husband sharing one of the best days of our lives with our loved ones, who are also having a great time. No gimmicks, just the beauty of love.