Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

Hanover, MN · View map

About Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

While capturing those little moments of love and natural emotion, I am committed to serving you on your big day and making your wedding as stress-free and as fun of an experience as possible! It would be an honor to capture your love story!

84 Reviews for Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

84 Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

Monica
Monica and Andrew Sawiris

Married on 07/18/2019

Erci is the best!

When we first Eric he was very friendly, however, we then figured out that He genuinely cares about the happiness of the couple more than anything else! He became an amazing friend. Eric made us feel ... Read more like we were the only couple that matter to him, even though he was extremely busy. He did not hesitate to answer all of our questions whenever we bugged him. Even making the long trip out to meet us each and every time we asked. Eric is a genuinely amazing person, photographer, and all-around human being. We wish we can have our wedding again just to have Eric be our photographer again. He made our wedding fun and lively! Thank you so much Eric!!!

K
Kenyah

Married on 04/04/2019

Above and Beyond All Expectation

Five stars is certainly not enough for Eric! From day one, Eric made us laugh... Were not the biggest fans of taking photos however he made it super easy. If you’re looking for a photographer who makes ... Read more you feel extremely comfortable while also getting you to joke around....Eric is your guy! Our wedding day was perfect and I know our photos will be just as amazing because of Eric. Thank you so much!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 01/12/2019

Look no further! Eric is the best!

Honestly, If we could give Eric 100 stars we would! Not only is work amazing, he is just an absolute joy to be around. I knew from when we met him for coffee that he was who I wanted by our side all ... Read more day. With his contagious smile, he gives off so much positive energy that we knew we would love to have on our wedding day to keep things lighthearted and fun. Eric was so thorough at our engagement session! It was a very hot summer day and he spent nearly three hours with us, getting amazing shots. He made us so comfortable and it was great to build that relationship and get to know each other before the wedding. Leading up to our wedding day, Eric was soooo helpful with determining the timeline for our day. We had a phone conversation with him a few weeks before the wedding that really helped me to envision the flow of our day. When it came to our wedding day, Eric was simply amazing. Of course he was our photographer, but he also did a great job keeping the day running smoothly and on time. He fixed my hair when it was out of place, totally embraced our January wedding, and we received NUMEROUS comments from our wedding party and guests about how awesome our photographer was. He showed us a few shots on his camera that day and I knew I was going to be blown away by the images. They turned out to go even beyond my expectations. He captured every thoughtful detail that we put into our day and we have so many amazing photos of us as a couple as well as our wedding party. He truly captured the feel of our special day and I especially loved our night shots. It was so great to take a few moments to step away from the celebration, take it all in, and we ended up getting some of our favorite shots of the day. I would absolutely recommend Eric Vest Photography. In fact, he will be shooting my cousin's wedding in June 2019 and I am so exited. He is so talented, personal, and we have truly made a friendship with Eric. He's amazing! :)