Eric Vitoff - Wedding Ceremony / Cocktail Hour Musician

Merrick, NY · View map

About Eric Vitoff - Wedding Ceremony / Cocktail Hour Musician

Hi! My name is Eric Vitoff. I play guitar and I sing for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. I know hundreds of songs that go well at weddings, and am happy to learn songs upon request. I've played a total for more than 30 ceremonies/cocktail hours.

Please check out my website, which offers further details about my services. I often use effect pedals to add pretty, ambient guitar textures to the songs, creating the sound of a multi-piece group for the price of a solo act.

Please feel free to send me an email at evitoff@gmail.com. My rates are reasonable and flexible, and am able to travel for gigs. Also contact me for any other types of events that require good live music!

www.ericvitoff.com/weddings

2 Reviews for Eric Vitoff - Wedding Ceremony / Cocktail Hour Musician

2 Eric Vitoff - Wedding Ceremony / Cocktail Hour Musician Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 06/06/2014

Eric is the best! He played acoustic guitar for my ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests are still raving about how well the music complemented our ceremony. I'm just bummed I couldn't sit and ... Read more listen to him during the cocktail hour! He is fun, flexible, exceptionally talented, and highly recommended!!!

A
Aaron

Married on 06/16/2013

Eric was fantastic at our wedding. He played instrumental guitar during the ceremony, and then played some amazing covers during the cocktail hour. His rendition of Canon in D was unique and moving. ... Read more Guests raved about his energy and talent during the cocktail hour. Eric was quick to respond to emails and flexibly accommodated our requests up to the last minute.

Eric Vitoff - Wedding Ceremony / Cocktail Hour Musician FAQ