Eric Wallis Photography

Westfield, MA · View map

About Eric Wallis Photography

I specialize in weddings and capture the essence of the day. I do not create the moments I set the stage for the moments to happen. I take a photojournalistic approach that helps tells the story of the day. My approach is very simple, there is a story unfolding during the day. My job is to to capture the moments that bests describe the story.

2 Reviews for Eric Wallis Photography

2 Eric Wallis Photography Reviews

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 04/26/2019

Unbelievable to work with! Excellent photos!

Eric was truly amazing! We had both an engagement shoot and our actual wedding with Eric and it was great. He went out of his way to make sure he was capturing all the best moments of the day. He ran ... Read more around like a mad man throughout the wedding getting shots from all angles and never missing a beat. We were amazing at how well his photos truly tell the story of our wedding day and have allowed us to relive it over and over again since then. He really cared about making sure we had everything we were looking for without being in the way at all. On top of his quality work, he was just fun to be around! Which is great considering how much time you spend with your photographer! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer that will go the extra mile to make sure you have all the memories of your best day captured!

J
Jenny

Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome! A true professional

As a professional wedding planner, I highly recommend Eric. I care a lot about who photographs my clients weddings and Eric is a gem. He is super easy to work with abs his pictures are beautiful! He ... Read more will capture your memories while adding a calming force on your wedding day!

Eric Wallis Photography FAQ