Erica Braley Photography

Cape Coral, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Erica Braley Photography

I am located in Cape Coral, Florida, and very willing to travel. I come with many years of experience as well. My style is modern and natural, and I take an array of candid and traditional photos. I want to be your photographer for all of your special occasions, beyond just your wedding day. I love capturing clients’ precious moments and am grateful for having a chance to be part of you life events.

From capturing detail shots to that special kiss with your special someone, Erica Braley Photography will be ready with the camera. I will travel to you if you’re having a destination wedding, and will also book weddings involving multiple locations. Some of my services include:

• Engagement shoot

S
Featured
Sandy Nuzum

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Erica is so easy going, talented and has tons of experience! We could not have picked a better photographer to do our engagement photos for us!

Erica was so easy going and sweet! She made us feel comfortable during the photoshoot and was very good at communicating exactly what to do and when which I thought was very helpful. She has a lot of ... Read more experience so she knew exactly what she was doing and her photos are absolutely beautiful! We live out of state and I was nervous about finding a good photographer and she went above and beyond all of my standards. We did our Engagement photoshoot and then a family photoshoot back to back and it went so smooth. Highly recommend!

Shelby
Shelby Currie

Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect pictures

Erica and her assistant were able to get pictures that I never even thought of. Absolutely amazing and stunning. There was. It a picture I didnt love! Read more Erica and her assistant were able to get pictures that I never even thought of. Absolutely amazing and stunning. There was. It a picture I didnt love!

J
Julie

Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t recommend Erica enough. Not only did she photograph my wedding and engagement pictures but she created a schedule for how the whole day should go. She went above and beyond to help me with my ... Read more big day and i can’t thank her enough. She made sure everything went smoothly, she told us exactly what to do, where to look, how to pose, etc. She knows what she is doing and can be trusted to give you the best wedding photos. I love every single one of mine.