Erica Freestone

Pacific Grove, CA · View map

About Erica Freestone

Erica Freestone is a jewelry designer and goldsmith specializing in unique, handcrafted, and one of a kind engagement rings and wedding bands as well as fine art jewelry. Using traditional metalsmithing techniques, each piece is individually handcrafted from start to finish from scratch with beautiful colored gemstones, unique rose cut diamonds, and precious metals. Email her at erica@ericafreestone.com to schedule an appointment to begin your custom project today, or shop an ever-growing collection of her work online at http://ericafreestone.etsy.com.

1 Reviews for Erica Freestone

1 Erica Freestone Reviews

L
Linda

Event date: 02/21/2015

I bought several pieces from Erica at an art show in Monterey. Her work is absolutely beautiful and so fresh and creative. I also wanted a ring that was not my size and could not be resized because of ... Read more the way it was constructed. Erica offered to purchase another stone and create a similar ring for me. I received it last month and it is stunning. Erica's communication is excellent and she truly wants you to be happy. I highly recommend her work.

Erica Freestone FAQ