Erica Rose Photography

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Erica Rose Photography

Erica Rose offers a unique fine art approach to wedding photography, something a litte different!
Based out of Chicago and Anchorage, she also works locally from Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC.
Contact the studio via email at ericarosephotography@gmail.com to learn more!
Erica accepts 20 wedding commissions each year in order to provide the best possible experience to each couple, so please get in touch asap...space is limited!

16 Reviews for Erica Rose Photography

16 Erica Rose Photography Reviews

K
Kari

Married on 06/06/2017

Once we settled on Alaska for our elopement, we found Erica and booked her immediately! We knew we wanted incredible photos from this special day that would last forever. Her portfolio stood out to ... Read more me from many other photographers hands down. From my first email I could tell she was the perfect photographer for our big day. Erica made us both feel comfortable through the entire process and she captured the many smiles and happy tears shed on our wedding day. We had a long day with 2 separate shoots and she was the ultimate professional. Erica suggested amazing locations and captured our day so perfectly. I cried and relived the entire day when I received my photo gallery from her. I can't say enough about how many compliments we have received on our photos from friends and family. We will treasure these photos forever.

C
Caitlin

Married on 01/22/2017

Stop now. This is your photographer. Don't hesitate, she's a gem. I don't think words can even express how amazing Erica is. She shot our wedding and of all the choices I made that day, I felt most ... Read more confident about choosing her. Not only is her work BEAUTIFUL, soft, romantic, perfect, she herself is a truly wonderful person. She makes you feel at ease in front of the camera, shoots you at the right angles, and made herself a part of the scenery at the wedding while still capturing shots that I will forever hold dear. I have recommended her to any and every person who is looking for a photographer. You will love her work, her professionalism, everything about her is A+. Don't even hesitate, Anchorage is lucky to have such talent.

J
Jordan

Married on 06/18/2016

Erica photographed our June 2016 wedding and let me tell you, she absolutely nailed it! I booked Erica over a year before our wedding date. I started searching all Alaska wedding photographers at that ... Read more time and within seconds of viewing Erica's online portfolio I knew she was the gal for us. She has an effortless, timeless, natural style that is so beautiful. We only met in person with Erica once before our wedding day and she still was able to tap into who we are and captured our wedding day perfectly for us. That is something truly special. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. There are numerous pictures that my husband and I look at and comment how the expressions on our faces are exactly what we see of each other on a daily basis. Very us. Very natural. High recommendations from these newlyweds. Huge thanks to you, Erica!