Erica Scott McGrath Photography

Quincy, MA · View map

About Erica Scott McGrath Photography

I believe every photograph tells a story and captures something beautiful. Ansel Adams once said, "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." Photographs represent the focus I wish to have upon the wonderful creation around us and the people that inhabit it.

I offer all sorts of wedding, event, portrait, and boudoir photography. Please don't hesitate to email me at escottmcgrath@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like me to photograph your next big event!

Please visit www.ericascottmcgrath.com or search "Erica Scott McGrath Photography" on Facebook to see a more detailed portfolio.

3 Reviews for Erica Scott McGrath Photography

3 Erica Scott McGrath Photography Reviews

User4256610

2+ years ago

We loved Erica Leman of Sweet Alice Photography! Everyone commented on how sweet she was- no one felt nagged when it came to pictures :) We really couldn't have chosen anyone better to be there on our ... Read more special day, taking photos with Erica was actually fun, and she is so enthusiastic during the process it melts your heart! I look forward to the next event I need photographed- I will surely hire Erica!

S
Sara

Married on 06/01/2013

Erica was great to work with. We hired her in 2011 for our 2013 wedding (planning ahead!). Even after she moved to NY, she was willing to travel back up to Quincy for our wedding. We did our ... Read more engagement photos with her as well and they were lovely. Erica is kind and funny and just great to be around. She went unnoticed at the ceremony and reception and captured amazing shots. As a photographer myself, I always want to be behind the camera. I had complete faith that Erica would get the images that I would have taken myself. I highly recommend her services.

M
Michelle

Married on 09/22/2012

I highly recommend Erica! From the beginning, her passion for her work came through. We worked with her for both our engagement shoot (which came out lovely) and our wedding. I felt like I was a very ... Read more very detail oriented bride from day one, but Erica was always one step ahead of me! This was a pleasant surprise and was very reassuring. I knew she was the LAST thing I had to worry about on our day. She arrived early for the wedding and got right to work getting the shots she thought would work. My bridal party stopped to notice a few of the shots she set up in the hotel before the reception and we all had the same "I never would have thought of that!" expressions on our faces! She is quietly thoughtful about her work. I realized after the wedding that I had not noticed Erica being there once throughout the reception! This is not because she wasn't there (she has the pictures to prove it!), but because she works in such an unobtrusive way that I literally did not need notice her! We have all been to weddings where the photographer shouts out orders for different shots or guests in front of your view of the ceremony… that would never be a concern with Erica. Not only that, but she is genuinely nice and friendly. She is exactly the type of person you want with you on your wedding day! Her work is just beautiful and speaks for itself. I have already recommended her to a family member and I was recommended to her by a coworker. I will continue to recommend her every chance I get!

Erica Scott McGrath Photography FAQ