Erica's Expressions

Greenacres, WA · View map

About Erica's Expressions

Erica's Expressions has been in business since 2001. Being an Independent Wedding/ Event Florist I have been able to do what I love and be a part of making people's day even more special. I look forward to each new occasion to offer a professional and personal experience for my customers.

Erica's Expressions began as a great way for me to help Brides make their day perfect! I attended school for Floral Design and fell in love with it. I like to mix modern designs with traditional elements to give a classic- timeless feel. It is exciting to see someone's vision become a reality.

I have participated in the January Bridal Festival since 2007. This is my favorite event of the year! I enjoy meeting new Brides and hearing all of their great ideas and exploring new trends. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation. Consultations are by appointment only.

14 Reviews for Erica's Expressions

14 Erica's Expressions Reviews

S
Stacey

Married on 12/13/2014

Everything turned out beautiful. Read more Everything turned out beautiful.

User2672702

2+ years ago

She was great. She was very flexible as we made changes to our order. She even helped us save money. The flower arrangements turned out just how we wanted them. Read more She was great. She was very flexible as we made changes to our order. She even helped us save money. The flower arrangements turned out just how we wanted them.

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 04/21/2012

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. She made me a beautiful bridal bouquet, and 6 bridesmaids bouquets with only a month head's up. She was courteous, gracious, and a wonderful delight to work with.I ... Read more would HIGHLY recommend Erica's Expressions to EVERY bride out there :)