Erick Donley Videography

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Erick Donley Videography

I'm a professional videographer and editor in Louisville, Kentucky, who has a Bachelor’s in Videography and over 10 years of experience in the industry. I specializes in a mixture of documentary and cinematography styles, giving you the perfect feel for your wedding video.

I combine my documentary/cinematic style with storytelling and traditional techniques to create full length feature videos, high-definition videos, and highlight videos. A sneak peak highlight video is posted online before you receive your full video, so you can tease your family and friends! I work ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and will stay as long as necessary to film the agreed upon events (even if time runs over). I'm able to offer couples additional hours, multiple cameras, multiple locations, one event per day, raw footage, and two wireless microphones. Final video formats come in:

• USB flash drive

J
Featured
Jade

Married on 05/27/2017

Erick was there from start to finish on our wedding day. He arrived promptly for my girls and I getting ready and captured lots of family moments in between. At the reception, he did an excellent job ... Read more capturing the moments of the group dancing without getting in the way or making anyone feel uncomfortable for being filmed. He was very professional and such an affordable price. I would highly recommend using Erick donley videography. We got our trailer and video back less than 2 months after our wedding and they were both so good! Our families love them! Thank you so much Erick!

T
Tiffani

Married on 05/19/2018

Erick is wonderfully talented and very professional videographer. He is willing to go the extra mile and beyond to make not only your big day that much more special! He will ask simple questions the ... Read more day of if necessary to keep the stress as minimal as possible. He worked with our budget and gave us something my husband and I will treasure forever! I wrote a song for my husband and performed it at our reception. Erick had the wonderful idea of using that in the trailer video and it was absolutely perfect!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/07/2016

Erick was very professional but most importantly fun! I know he got great shots from my day! He was easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! He is absolutely ... Read more GREAT!