Erie Way Flowers

Holley, NY · View map

About Erie Way Flowers

At Erie Way, we are farmer ~ Florist.....that is, we grow numerous varieties of flowers on our farm and use them for bouquets and arrangements for your wedding. Whether you would like to purchase buckets of flowers for a DIY wedding or have us create beautiful designs for you, Erie Way is the place!! Call/Text 585-750-3659 or email info@erieway.com for a free consultation.

8 Reviews for Erie Way Flowers

8 Erie Way Flowers Reviews

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Beautiful and Perfect

Wow. Jill blew us and our guests away! We went to her with a rather different vision than most and wanted very dark colors, lots of texture or some highlights of special flower and pheasant feathers. ... Read more feathers. Jill’s excitement showed in her work and she totally ran with our ideas made the venue come to life and her bouquets and arrangements were stunning! We even showed her a last minute installation picture from Pinterest and she had the stands built for our wedding and they were incredible! We still can’t believe that Jill grows all her flowers and that they look as beautiful as they do. We also can’t rave enough about her responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile. She even incorporated a piece of my mothers dress around my bouquet

L
Lauren

Married on 10/28/2017

Do not hesitate when it comes to booking Erie Way Flowers as your florist- you will NOT be disappointed! Jill Bower did an absolute breathtaking job in matching my visions expectations. My husband and ... Read more I had our wedding reception this past October at Tailwater Lodge in Altmar. I completely put my trust in Jill’s hands and she delivered. I told her what I envisioned and she brought it to life with her incredible talent. She definitely created a “wow” factor for my husband and I as well as for all of our family and friends. I would recommend Jill to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion! I can’t thank her enough for making one of the most important details of our wedding day absolutely perfect in every way!

J
Jennie

Married on 09/16/2017

Erie Way was our first choice for the flowers for our wedding! They new exactly what we wanted! We did a DYI wedding and when we recieved the buckets of flowers I couldn't belive how many different ... Read more kinds there were. Jill made our bouquets and boutonnieres. We loved them so much! We will go to Erie Way from now on for any Floral Arrangements! They are the best!