Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design

Norwood, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design

Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design is a Norwood, Massachusetts-based bridal beauty artist. She loves making her clients feel beautiful on one of the most important days of their lives. Her attention to detail and impeccable technique leaves clients in awe of how well she is able to highlight their natural beauty. Erika strongly believes that makeup enhances the beauty that her clients already have within them.

Experience
Erika graduated from Makeup Designory in New York and went on to work in the same studio as five-time Emmy award-winning celebrity makeup artist Eve Pearl. Working next to Eve allowed Erika to perfect and refine her skills. Erika began working with bridal clients and quickly realized how much she enjoyed doing hair, so she enrolled in ARROJO Cosmetology School. Today she utilizes these skills to make brides feel and look fabulous on their wedding day.

Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design offers on-site beauty services such as men’s grooming, group services, hair, and makeup. Erika meets with clients during a consultation to discuss their desired wedding day hair and makeup looks. From there she’ll do a beauty trial to make sure her clients are completely satisfied with what she has come up with for their big day. Her hair services include blowouts, haircuts, updos, and hair styling.

Erika uses non-toxic, high-quality products that will make you look your best without risking your health and wellness.

17 Reviews for Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design

17 Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 09/08/2012

I highly recommend Erika for hair and makeup! First, I had Erika do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, which we used as a trial. We had discussed tweaking a few things from the trial and ... Read more Erika knew exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day, it was pretty chaotic (tons of people in my house, I was stressing out due to the tornado that was rolling through Brooklyn) but Erika worked through it all. I loved the results and never felt more beautiful in my life. Erika is personable, reliable and great at what she does!

A
Amna Raja

Married on 07/21/2019

Professional and Calm and Brilliant

Erika set the tone for my wedding. She came in early and was so calm and receptive to my vision for my wedding. I didn't want a typical Pakistani wedding look and she delivered the most natural look ... Read more without us even doing a trial just through the pictures I shared. Her energy kept me calm as well . Everyone loved my makeup and I couldn't be happier that I selected her.

C
Carolyn Fontaine

Married on 12/30/2018

Erika Franco Review

Erika did my hair and makeup for a family wedding. She used superior products, took so much time and made me feel completely at ease. She is a true professional and I would give her the highest ... Read more recommendation!