Erika Grace Photography

Deland, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Erika Grace Photography

An award-winning wedding photography company in Central Florida, Erika Grace Photography, Inc. is committed to providing couples with photographs celebrating joy, beauty and love. Owned by lead photographer Erika Grace, the company has been illustrating love stories for couples since 2015. Erika Grace Photography, Inc. is the ideal choice for an organized and stress-free wedding photography experience!

Erika Grace proudly offers a variety of wedding photography services for couples to enhance their special day. Said services include the following:

• Insurance

• Engagement session-$300
  • Ala Carte Prints
  • Ala Carte USB drives

Areas Covered

Erika Grace Photography, Inc. proudly offers wedding photography and engagement session services to couples near Central Florida and surronding areas. Willing to travel out of state and across Florida.

**2019 CLOSED. Available for 2020***

14 Reviews for Erika Grace Photography

14 Erika Grace Photography Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah Rosales

Married on 03/17/2019

A friend, an artist, and a blessing!

A wedding photographer becomes your guide during the wedding process and the big day. Erika and I began our journey together about 11 months prior to my wedding day. From the moment we first spoke, I ... Read more had such great vibes from her. She continued to build that trust as time went on - sending reminders, coordinating touch points, etc. During my big day it felt like two friends sharing this once in a lifetime experience together in complete comfort! In researching different photographers I found Erika’s work to be timeless. Erika Grace is not only an amazing person inside and out, but a fantastic artist! She made every single one of our family and friends feel comfortable with her presence behind the camera. Smiles and laughs were not forced with her in the vicinity. To the future brides out there searching for their photographers, do your research, read reviews, interview the photographer and ask to see there work (the good ones won’t mind and those that do shouldn’t be considered!). If your goal is to find someone who knows their stuff, takes charge and gives direction to get the best shots, Erika Grace is your photographer! #SaRenity2019

J
Jillian Swartz

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Great experience

From the day I first spoke to Erika about getting engagement photos taken, I could tell she was the perfect fit for us. She was so communicative and detail oriented, I didn't worry about a thing. She ... Read more has such a positive and bubbly personality, you can't help but get comfortable in front of the camera, and she just made the whole experience so fun. Our photos came back even quicker than we expected, and we love them! Can't wait to use them for our Save the Dates.

Allison
Allison

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience!

We took our engagement photos with Erika Grace and had an amazing experience. She is professional, on time, very communicative, and so much fun to work with. She has the perfect personality because ... Read more she is upbeat and bubbly which makes the photo session really fun. Erika Grace responded right away and was VERY flexible with our schedule. She accommodated all of our needs. She was even able to change times of our shoot last minute due to the weather forecasting rain. This allowed us to take photos in the AM to avoid a huge thunderstorm scheduled in the PM. She asked us what we wanted out of the photos and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She will go above and beyond to help you have the right pose and make sure your hair is perfect! (Which I really appreciated on a windy day!) She sent a sneak preview of our photos very soon after our shoot. The photos look amazing. Great quality, a bunch of different kinds of shots, great lighting and editing. I am extremely happy with the quality of her service and will definitely be using her services again in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!