Erin Hession Photography

Carmel, IN · View map · Visit website

About Erin Hession Photography

Erin Hession Photography provides wedding photography to couples in Indiana. Each photo is taken to highlight whimsical settings and vibrant colors. Erin and her husband work together to bring couples thousands of images they will cherish forever.

Experience
Erin, owner, began learning photography after her father taught her to use a camera when she was just five years old. She worked at Ritz Camera in high school as their youngest employee ever, and at the age of 14, she photographed her first wedding. She has gone on to capture over 800 Indy weddings in the last 20+ years. She has even been featured in publications like PEOPLE Magazine, USA Today, the LA Times, and more.

Each couple will receive full coverage of their wedding and receive 1,500-2,500 high-resolution images. Erin Hession Photography will even provide a folio of images at the end of the night. Their packages include the following services:

• Additional hours

Featured
Jackie

Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographers!

Erin, John and Dianna are AMAZING! I have known and worked with Erin & John for 10 years. Once Doug proposed I was so excited to reach out to Erin. My email started with "you do not know how long I ... Read more have waited to send this email!" Erin is super detailed and comes up with a day of photography schedule. She also met with in person prior to the wedding to make sure we had proper time for all the photos I was requesting. She provided helpful advice and helped guide me with some of my timeline elements. She also shares her timeline with the other vendors to help make sure everyone is on the same page. On wedding day Erin, John and Dianna were there and they were phenomenal! They were positive, upbeat, on time, professional, patient, flexible with last minute changes and so many more things. They helped keep us on schedule and made sure we did not run late for things. She also had back up plans in the event of poor weather but thankfully we did not need them! They also had bottles of water with straws (and with full face wedding makeup having a straw is great!), cooling towels, band aids etc. Anything we needed, they had it! They took so many photos and were like photo ninjas – my parents were super impressed. My parents just kept telling me – wow they are great, wow they are working hard – and I kept saying “I know!” 😊 Towards the end of the night she took some really cool sparkler photos and also gave us 8 printed photos we could take home/show to family/friends at the reception! This was so awesome! The teasers so far have been fabulous, and I know the rest of the photos will be great! I knew I made the right decision from day one and I am so thankful to have had Erin and her team apart of our day. Photos are one thing you can hold onto after the day is over. I know my investment was worth it and I know they captured all the amazing moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

R
Robin Tanner

Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding!

TL:DR Hire this woman! Erin and her team are true professionals! I met Erin 10 years ago when she shot my best friend’s wedding. When it was finally my turn to get hitched, I went directly to her as I ... Read more as I knew the quality I would get was top notch. She really listens to the client’s needs and has great flexibility with any changes. We had a last minute location change and rainy weather. She quickly mobilized everyone in the pics and got it done before we got drenched. My brother in law even remarked he was amazed at how she handled everything. Erin is super organized without being pushy. Believe me, that type of skill is invaluable on your wedding day. A quick word about cost as photography is a huge chunk of the wedding budget. Erin’s pics and her service exceed her costs. Her skills alone are worth the cost, plus you get a TON of awesome pictures. If you made it this far, don’t hesitate to hire Erin! -Robin

Tine
Tine

Married on 03/02/2019

Erin is amazing!

Erin, John, and Diana were amazing! I could not imagine having another photographer team for our wedding day. Erin suggested to us to get ready at the Alexander and I LOVE all the shots from the ... Read more morning. Erin did a great job of getting classic photos with a contemporary mix. They were so organized and knew exactly what photos we wanted. We come from large extended families and they were quick at the church in getting everyone corralled together to get important group photos. We even were running ahead of schedule at a few points throughout the day thanks to her team. Erin communicated with all of our vendors the week of our wedding, which made it so easy for us to know that everyone on our vendor team was taken care of and knew what to do! Our day could not have gone any smoother and it was all thanks to Erin Hession Photography! Erin even sent us some teasers less than 48 hours after and I love every single photo! I can’t wait to see all of our photos from the day! Thank you so much Erin!