Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Bellevue, WA · View map · Visit website

About Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is an on-site wedding day beauty service based in Bellevue, Washington. Owner Erin Hunt's impressive portfolio has given her insight into makeup that looks incredible under every light and that will last through every dance, slice of cake, and kiss. Her belief is that every bride is unique, which means your makeup should be as well!

Experience
Erin is a professional cosmetologist with a license from the Aveda Institute, and she brings her experience and attention to detail to every bride she beautifies. In addition to the Aveda Institute, she has completed extensive additional training through the Powder Group, where she studied under top names, such as Billy B., Tobi Britton and Michael DeVellis. With over nine years of experience providing makeup for photo shoots, fashion shows, and weddings, Erin has built an impressive and extensive client list, including the TLC network, Seattle Seahawks, REI, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Erin Hunt Hair and Makeup is ready to style you head to toe for every event in your wedding. Erin provides immaculate hair and makeup services for engagement, wedding, bridal, and boudoir portraits. She will consult with you prior to your special day to ensure you are comfortable with your chosen look, and she comes directly to you on your wedding day to make sure the entire experience is easy and stress-free. Erin provides beautiful glam for every member of your bridal party, as well as hair and makeup trials to try out what looks best. From updos to hair extensions, Erin can artfully craft any exquisite hair style you have envisioned and provides flawless airbrush makeup, as well as airbrush spray tan services, to give you a just back from the beach glow. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Tattoo coverage

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 05/17/2014

Erin is the best and a sweetheart! We were a complicated couple with two entirely different weddings. Our first wedding was a Hindu ceremony in winter during a snow storm in Seattle. Now, anyone who ... Read more has been to or lives in Seattle knows how the locals respond to the barest hint of snow, slush, or ice on the road. We were getting calls throughout the entire night that our priest wasn't going to show up and our stage vendor was not planning on coming. We weathered through this, pun intended, and everyone showed up through various avenues and begging and threats (Not really the latter, but we were close). From Erin we never received a phone call or a worry, she showed up ahead of schedule and did a beautiful job with the hair and makeup. I found reliability to be key in the wedding day process. Our second wedding was what I called the "white dress" wedding and she was absolutely fabulous! I changed my hair ideas a few days before the wedding and I didn't even need to touch base with her. She did my family's hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids. We were having fun with her the entire morning. She is professional, reliable, does beautiful work, and is down-right hilarious. I would hire her again for any future hair and makeup needs in a heartbeat!

K
Kara Chapman

Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing experiance

Erin was amazing. My mother in law hired her to do my hair and makeup for pictures before my husband and I got married in a courthouse, and she made me feel so special. Erin and I weren't able to do a ... Read more run through before the day, but she was willing to work with me over text/phone to get a good idea of what I wanted. The day of, she was so kind and was checking with me every step of the way to make sure I liked what she was doing. She did a wonderful job, and I felt like a princess. My hair looked even better than any of the pictures I'd shown her, and every time I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror I was overwhelmed by how perfectly she got the style I was wanting. Thank you, Erin, for being so fun and making me feel so beautiful!

Rebecca
Rebecca Cohn

Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I couldn’t think of anyone else I would have rather had do my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Erin is one of the sweetest people and most talented make up artists. She is so easy to talk to, and ... Read more totally gets (and can execute!) any vision you have in mind. During my trials, she spent a ton of time working with me to perfect my look! The week of the wedding, I completely changed my mind with my hair and Erin was more than happy to accommodate. She truly made me look (and feel) amazing on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!