Erin Jessica Photography & Company

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Erin Jessica Photography & Company

Erin Jessica Photography & Company focuses on creating and maintaining relationships with our clients. What most future brides don’t realize is that planning a wedding is a journey; a journey that we travel with you, however long or short, from the very first consultation, to the engagement shoot, to the big wedding day. Our utmost desire is that through the photographic process, our clients become friends that hold trust in us to tell the story of their wedding day.

3 Reviews for Erin Jessica Photography & Company

3 Erin Jessica Photography & Company Reviews

User4202451

2+ years ago

Erin Jessica Photography was amazing. Erin is super easy to get along with and makes picture taking fun! She let's your personality come through the pictures. I loved working with someone who is young ... Read more and fresh and has a unique style like Erin and her team. Any questions I had, about anything wedding, she was right there willing and able to help and offering advice that was much needed. Photos are the longest lasting and (for me) most important thing about a wedding. I know I would have been disappointed if I had gone with anyone else. Honestly, you will not find a better photographer at any price!!!

M
Mary Blake

Married on 05/25/2013

My wedding was on May 25, 2013. I met Erin Campbell (Erin Jessica Photography) at the bridal show. I had just recently moved to the Chattanooga area, and was on my own as far as vendors. I hit the ... Read more jackpot when I found Erin! Not only did she have beautiful pictures and booth, but her coordinator was so friendly & helpful. I was in need of references and ideas for my wedding and Erin helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I received my pictures in the amount of time she quoted me & they were exceptional! I get so many compliments on my venue, dress etc. Nothing would have shined the way it does if I didn’t have a most excellent photographer. Erin has become one of my personal friends and I would highly recommend Erin Jessica Photography to ANY bride! The value, quality, dedication cant compare to any of photographer around!

User2969588

2+ years ago

My wedding was on June 10th, 2012 and I was referred to Erin Jessica Photography from a friend I worked with. Right after our consultation I knew they were the right fit for me and my wedding. We got ... Read more married at Patten Chapel at UTC in Chattanooga and it was really important to me to find someone who would be able to capture all of the character of our venue. Erin and her crew did an AMAZING job at capturing all of the special moments of our day, and also capturing the beauty of the chapel. Being nervous, as every bride is on their wedding day, I was instantly at ease having Erin and her mom there with me throughout the day. They were my rocks. Not only did they focus on taking pictures of me getting ready and spending time with my bridesmaids, they also shared the experience of being with me on one of the most important days of my life. Any question I had about what was going and if this was done, or that was taken care of, they were on it. They became my friends throughout the process and really listened to what I wanted to get out of my pictures. They heard what was important to me and even captured the small details of the day that I hadnt thought about. The end result was amazing and I couldn't have been more pleased with the pictures I received. Every detail was there, from me and the groom getting ready, to our departure from the reception. When I look back at our pictures, I don't just see them on print. I relive that day everytime I go through them because all of the emotions from the day were captured in such a genuine way. Without them, there are so many precious moments I would've forgotten about in the chaos of the day. I am truly grateful for the work and dedication that they put into my day and will be forever thankful that I chose them to be there. They started as just my photographers and ended up being very good friends of mine. I recommend them to anyone I know looking for a photographer, and not just for weddings!

Erin Jessica Photography & Company FAQ