Erin Kranz Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Erin Kranz Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Erin Kranz Photography specializes in real moments for real weddings. Founded in the fall of 2012 by professional photographer Erin Kranz, the company’s mission is to capture not only your relationship, but your love and your story. Erin Kranz Photography happily provides beautiful images that depict the love, joy and passion of your special day.

Erin Kranz Photography provides ready-to-wed couples with a variety of wedding photography services. Services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matte prints

Areas Covered
Erin Kranz Photography proudly serves couples local to the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Services are extended to those throughout Asheville, North Carolina and Lake Norman.

65 Reviews for Erin Kranz Photography

65 Erin Kranz Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 03/22/2014

We could not be happier with Erin! We found her early in our engagement, and booked her immediately. She was very warm and engaging, and made us feel so comfortable. We used her for engagement photos, ... Read more and for our wedding. Everything was perfect, down to every little detail. She was wonderful with our rowdy and quite large bridal party, and even took some time with me alone the day of to speak with me, and calm my nerves. Our pictures are just perfection. I cannot wait to continue to need Erin in the future!!

C
Caroline Davis

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photographer who considers all details!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Erin and her team! From the beginning of our time working with her, she formed a relationship with us. She was very organized, professional, and ... Read more cared about us and our "wedding journey." Throughout our engagement session, bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner, and wedding, Erin captured great photos that we will truly cherish for a lifetime. The photo galleries we received from Erin were so organized and very user friendly (even for the grandmas! HA!). Her professionalism is also top notch! We highly highly recommend!!

M
Michele

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Photos

Erin and her team were absolutely amazing. She “posed” my husband and I, and after receiving pictures our wedding photos, we looked SO natural. I love her bright photography style. Erin set our ... Read more timeline for pictures which set our timeline for our entire evening and it was flawless. I HIGHLY recommend Erin!