Erin Malcolm Photography

Clifton Park, NY · View map · Visit website

About Erin Malcolm Photography

Erin Malcolm Photography is a traditional wedding photographer with an eye for details in the Albany/Clifton Park/Saratoga/Lake George/Adirondacks area. She believes that wedding photos should be timeless, thoughtful and beautiful. Owner and photographer, Erin Malcolm, uses these pillars to tell the story of each couple’s wedding day.

The photographer works closely with couples to capture all the photos and poses they want to see during their special day. Erin Malcolm Photography offers the following services to couples:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Couples can receive the following products directly from the photographer:

• Albums

M
Featured
Marissa

Married on 09/29/2018

Look no further— Erin is the best!

Erin is amazing! We were introduced to her by our friends who used her as their wedding photographer and they were beyond impressed. Upon meeting her, I knew she would be the perfect person to work ... Read more with because she was kind and caring, super organized, and flexible. I didn’t “click” with anyone else... everything felt natural with Erin. The first time I met with her I expressed how important my relationship with my grandmother was and how her health was failing and that I prayed she would be able to make it for the big day! Sadly, about a month after mine and Erin’s meeting she passed away. A few days after her passing, I received the most beautiful sympathy card from someone who signed it “Erin”. It took me a few minutes to realize it was Erin our photographer because the card captured my relationship and the impact my grandma had on my life so perfectly. She wrote me the kindest note based on the one hour meeting we had, where she clearly listened to every word I said... it was like Erin had known me my entire life. It was a blessing to know that she cared about my husband and I like family, not just clients. Then came out engagement photos! My husband and I are not “lovey dovey” and Erin made us so comfortable. We laughed all day because we wanted perfect Fall foliage in our cute October outfits with scarfs, boots, and sweaters— it ended up being about 80 degrees the first weekend of October and we absolutely sweat our butts off but we had a blast. She continually checked in with us up until the wedding, and then before we knew it, the big day was here! She knew us so well by that point that it was like having a best friend follow you around and take photos. I will never use anyone else to capture our special moments in life moving forward. You will not be disappointed in your decision to work with Erin; she is truly gifted and isn’t just looking for customers. She cherishes her clients and she isn’t satisfied until you tell her everything is perfect. I sobbed when I saw my wedding photos because they were absolute perfection. Look no further nervous brides and grooms— Erin’s got this!

Megan
megan

Getting married on 05/22/2020

I would strongly encourage others to use Photo Images Photography. Erin and her staff were very helpful and kept me calm when things didn't go perfectly. They are more than just photographers, they ... Read more really care about making your day one to remember! <3

Mary
Mary Beth Paquette

Married on 05/18/2019

One of the Best!

If you are looking for a photographer, then look no further. Erin, along with her husband Jeff, are the best! My daughter’s engagement and wedding photos came out amazing. They are very professional, ... Read more yet so easy and fun to work with. Changing pre-wedding location for photos a week before the weeping didn’t faze them in the least. I highly recommend them for your photography needs.