Erin Morrison Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Erin Morrison Photography

Erin Morrison Photography is a lifestyle photographer located out of Knoxville, Tennessee. With over 150 weddings under her belt, Erin has experience that shows in every photo she takes. She loves getting to meet new couples and what makes their relationships special and then taking that and capturing it in stills from their big moments.

Services offered

Erin Morrison Photography believes it is important to create an atmosphere where you and your partner can be yourselves because it creates the best photos. Their wedding package starts at a base rate and then is customized to match each clients individual needs. This package includes two photographers the day of to ensure they are able to capture your day from a variety of angles and in turn provide you with the best shots possible. In addition to that, you will recieve 8 hours of coverage, access to an online gallery, print rights, and an engagement session. Not only does this mean you get to celebrate your milestone but it also gives you time to get comfortable around each other before the big day.

44 Reviews for Erin Morrison Photography

44 Erin Morrison Photography Reviews

Q
Featured
Quinn

Married on 10/22/2016

Erin and her team are amazing, really. We are photographers as well, and alllllll throughout the planning process and even after the wedding, people asked us if it was hard to pick a photographer for ... Read more our own wedding- not at all. Erin was a breathe of fresh air during our hectic day. She was timely, fun, creative, and most importantly for us, down to earth. There is something so important about meshing with your photographer that really lends to the best pictures, and we definitely had that. I am so grateful that we picked such a fun team. Thanks Erin!

L
Liz Stone

Getting married on 04/03/2020

ERIN IS A ROCKSTAR and the best investment you'll ever make

Erin was the best investment we made throughout our wedding process! She was the first vendor I knew I had to have, and actually she helped me pick out so many of my other vendors because that is how ... Read more much I trusted her judgement (and this goes to show how dedicated she is to helping you have the best experience possible). Drew and I grew up in the mountains, and they mean a lot to our relationship. So having a photographer who is licensed in the Smokies to take our engagement pictures was the best thing we could have imagined…and man were our engagement pictures EPIC. I was so worried about taking professional pictures, mostly because I am generally really awkward and never know how to pose myself- but Erin does the best job of making everything feel so natural and fun! Which pays off because NONE of our pictures look posed or fake. They all show the adventurous, fun loving side of us which is exactly what we wanted. It also helps that Erin is actually hilarious herself, so you want to laugh and be happy around her. Not to mention on our wedding day, she made the picture process for us and our wedding party again like a funny game, rather than the dreaded posed pictures that everyone (especially the boys) hate. She captured the most real, intimate, enjoyable moments we had that day. Honestly I feel like our pictures could be on the covers of magazines- sometimes I can’t even believe they are pictures of Drew and I because of how epically amazing they are. Basically, Erin is a freaking rockstar and if you want your pictures to be the epitome of Pinterest dreams then do yourself a favor and hire Erin for all things pictures for every life event.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome/amazing

My husband gives the smallest smile ever, Erin was able to capture the most amazing and beautiful pictures on our wedding day! I'll be able to look back on these pictures and fall in love with them ... Read more all over again. 100% recumbent Erin!