Erindipity's Cake Studio

Williamson, NY · View map

About Erindipity's Cake Studio

Erindipity's is a custom cake studio located just outside of Rochester in Williamson, NY. Creating edible works of "cake art" is our specialty. Our goal is to create stunning, one-of-a-kind creations that taste as amazing as they look. All of our cakes are baked from scratch (Including my very own home-made fondant!) using only the finest ingredients.

Contact erin@erindipitys.com to book your complimentary tasting.

18 Reviews for Erindipity's Cake Studio

18 Erindipity's Cake Studio Reviews

User3902989

2+ years ago

Our cake was absolutely fantastic from here. I had an idea in my head that I tried to convey to Erin and showed her a picture similar to what I wanted and she really brought it to life and made us a ... Read more beautiful cake that tasted phenomenal and was very reasonably priced! The cake looked wayyyy better than we ever hoped for and tasted just as good. Our guests loved the cake and said it was one of the best they had tasted and were happy with all the choices in flavors( we had 4 tiers and 3 flavors).

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/19/2015

Erin was so accommodating and wonderful to work with. Our wedding cake was a masterpiece. We had people who don’t normally eat cake asking for more. Read more Erin was so accommodating and wonderful to work with. Our wedding cake was a masterpiece. We had people who don’t normally eat cake asking for more.

I
Irina

Married on 06/27/2015

Erin was amazing! Her cake as gorgeous and very customized to my wedding day. She took aspects of my wedding dress and the flowers and bridesmaids dresses and designed a cake that was very unique and ... Read more special for our wedding day. I'm not sure what is better the look of her amazing cakes or the taste! She is truly a hidden gem in Rochester and should charge much much more for her work that she does! She could easily make a fortune with her amazing work usage is discovered elsewhere and goes to a bigger a city!! Thanks so much for our awesome cake! I loved it! I would recommend her to anyone needing a cake or other baked goods! I'll definitely remember to go back to her for any special baking needs!