ErinMarie weddings and events

West Palm Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About ErinMarie weddings and events

ErinMarie weddings and events is a wedding planning company located in West Palm Beach, Florida. They are dedicated to bringing your vision for your wedding day to life through their design, coordination and detailed planning. ErinMarie weddings and events will create a personalized event to be remembered forever. They offer a multitude of services for their wedding planning and design to help bring your dreams to reality.

ErinMarie weddings and events offers both full and partial planning, depending on what you need to plan your day. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This wedding planning company can coordinate military ceremonies and eco-friendly weddings. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Civil

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 03/17/2018

After a terrible experience on my sisters wedding I knew that Hiring a wedding coordinator was one of my top priorities in the early stages of wedding planning. It’s so scary to plan your dream day ... Read more and to entrust it into someone to execute. But oh my Erin was a god send! She is kind, smart, patient, organized and a genuinely lovely human being! She listened to my crazy ideas and totally ran with it! On our wedding day, she was calm and determined to give us an effortlessly smooth memorable day. If there was any chaos, we would have never known! She even magically coordinated fixing up our bridal suite (honestly she may have even done it herself!) as it turned into a child day care for our youngest guests while the dance floor got packed. Oh, Did I mention that my wedding was in Coconut groove? Despite it being so far from her, she arrived early, never rushed through the night, and brought home all our big items so we wouldn’t have to think about it! I am so grateful for you, Erin. We will always remember our special night and will wish to relive it for the rest of our lives. Till today, Our guests tell us how organized our event was, and how smooth the timeline felt. You are the magic behind this!! If you are looking for a smart, organized, imaginative, patient, kind (trust me this is an incredibly important characteristic for a coordinator) wedding coordinator - you must call Erin! You won’t regret it

Matt
Matt Rakoff

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Incredible wedding planner. Personable and professional!

We are from New York and decided to get married down in Florida so wanted a "day/week-of" coordinator to assist with the timeline and ensure everything ran smoothly. Erin did just that and more! She ... Read more was on top of every detail but extremely calm and pleasant to work with. She communicated seamlessly with all of our vendors and incorporated our input to customize the day exactly as we wanted it. Things could not have gone more perfectly on our wedding day and a lot of that is due to Erin. Hiring Erin was the best decision we made for our wedding and money well spent!

D
Diana

Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding planner there is!

A friend referred me to Erin about a year back when I was first starting to plan my wedding. Since it was a destination wedding, I knew I would need some support day-of to ensure that all the moving ... Read more pieces stayed on track - and family members and friends didn't get lost in a foreign city along the way. Erin was 100% the best choice and I'm so thankful to my friend for the referral. She is calm, reliable, so sweet and organized - and I guarantee will remember details you do not as the final weeks before the wedding close in. I can confidently say we would not have had a cake make it to the reception if it wasn't for Erin (thanks to her follow-up with the vendor, we learned the order had never been officially processed about one week before the wedding!). All in all, I highly recommend whether you are looking for a full-fledged planner or a day-of. She is the best in the business and you can bet everything will go off without a hitch - at my wedding it certainly did.