Hired? Booked

Eros Salon LLC

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Eros Salon LLC

Eros Salon specializes in on location weddings. We will travel across the state, across the country, or across the world for your wedding. We will also travel across town to do your hair and makeup in any location you choose. For some brides this is a house, a hotel, or even the church. The last thing you need to worry about on your wedding day is getting rained on between the salon and your ceremony. You can also visit Eros Salon in Covington to perfect your color and cut. Please contact us with any other questions you may have.

6 Reviews for Eros Salon LLC

6 Eros Salon LLC Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 06/06/2015

Nicole is amazing! She is super fun to work, talented, and organized. She made my bridemaids and I feel and look beautiful! Read more Nicole is amazing! She is super fun to work, talented, and organized. She made my bridemaids and I feel and look beautiful!

Susan
Susan

Married on 04/13/2012

Sarah is AMZINGLY TALENTED! She did a wonderful job on the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and i was thrilled at the outcome! She was everything I could have wanted! Read more Sarah is AMZINGLY TALENTED!!! She did a wonderful job on the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and i was thrilled at the outcome!! She was everything I could have wanted!!

A
Ashley

Married on 03/26/2011

Heather has been doing my hair for years, so I knew when I was getting married she would have to do my hair for the Big day. She did a wonderful job with my hair, as well as my bridesmaids. She also ... Read more did my makeup and that turned out just as beautiful. Heather was right on time, and got everyone finished in time for pictures. I am so happy I chose Eros Salon for my special day. Everything turned out great.