ESB (Endless Summer Band)

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About ESB (Endless Summer Band)

ESB (Endless Summer Band) provides live music entertainment to weddings and events in Indianapolis. Their nonstop energy will have your guests dancing all night long. Your visions will come to life as they tailor their music to you.

Experience
Voted best music in Indiana, their band has performed for famous clients across the country. ESB (Endless Summer Band) has performed at events for Steve Jobs, Larry Byrd, Senator Ron Alting and more.

Listen to their past performance and samples, then choose the favorites that you’d like to hear at your wedding. Music is provided throughout the night and even during breaks. Their full entertainment services include:

• Instrumentals
  • MC
  • Learning new songs
  • Sample music
  • Willing to travel
  • Reception
  • Vocals

139 Reviews for ESB (Endless Summer Band)

139 ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I looked through several band promo videos and talked to many people before choosing a band. To us, a great band and awesome music was the #1 item on our "must have" list for the ... Read more reception. We heard very good things about ESB from my Maid of Honor who was a guest at the wedding they had played at previously. After listening to some of their music and watching a couple videos, we were sold. I could not be happier with the decision we made- in fact, I think it was the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process. Leading up to the wedding, Bryan (lead guitarist), was very commutative and responded quickly. He was so accommodating when it came to our special requests for our Mother of Bride and Father of Bride dance songs and for our first dance song. They learned how to play and created their own rendition of the songs we selected...which were amazing and unforgettable. One thing that many brides do not think about is how important it is to also have an MC when you select a band. Bryan did such a fantastic job announcing all of the important events (entrance and intros, speeches, cake cutting, dances). It meant a lot to me that they not only played all night, but they also captured the special moments and did not miss a beat...literally. During and after the wedding, I had several guests come up to me and tell me "your band is A-MAZING", "I could not stop dancing", "They never stopped playing", etc. The number one thing our guests talked about after the wedding is how much fun they had on the dance floor and how much our band rocked! Not only did our guests have a great time because of our band, but we did as well. My husband and I danced all night with our guests and we even got up on stage and rocked out with the band! It was an absolute BLAST. Hands down, ESB went above and far beyond my expectations (which were really high to begin with). I will 100% recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married!

T
Tina Anderson

Married on 06/29/2019

The ESB made our Wedding Reception a Time we will never forget

ESB definitely made our wedding reception a time to remember- not only for us but for all our guests. Our friends are still raving on what a wonderful band we had. The dance floor was full at all ... Read more times with all ages of dancers the entire 3 hours. The band is so talented, so full of energy and so eager to meet the expectation of the bride and groom- which they went above and beyond our expectations. The ESB was professional and again so talented and a pleasure to work with. - We might have to plan another reception because they made our first one so much fun.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 06/28/2019

Simply the best

ESB was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. They are so organized and fast to respond to questions. The day of the wedding they were set up and ready to go early. They ... Read more communicated with other vendors and made the day perfect. We have had most of our guests reach out to tell us how much fun ESB was at our reception and how they didn’t want to leave the dance floor when the night was over! Awesome band!