Escapes Flowers, Inc.

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Escapes Flowers, Inc.

Escapes Flowers is located in Harahan, Louisiana, and was established in 1993. Owner, Cara Velez, has 24 years of experience as a licensed florist; and opened her own floral shop after completing a degree in Landscape Architecture from LSU, Baton Rouge.

Since 1993, Escapes Flowers has provided professional floral services including fresh vase arrangements, contemporary designs, sympathy arrangements and weddings, as well as designs for large scale private functions, holiday home decorating services, and wedding coordinator services. Cara currently operates her business from her home, specializing in unique, elegant wedding florals for any budget.

Escapes Flowers boasts a wedding resume' of venues both large and small in scale, including church weddings and outdoor ceremonies. Some of those venues include: St. Louis Cathedral, Holy Name Church, St. Patrick's, The Elms Mansion, The Omni Royal Orleans Courtyard, The Riverview Room in Jax Brewery, The Plimsoll Club atop the World Trade Center, The Pavilion of the Two Sisters in City Park, Ormond Plantation Manor, Chateau Country Club, Colonial Country Club - just to name a few.

Escapes provides fresh flowers, candelabras, pedestals, large vessels for banquet table arrangements, and wedding consultant services for all your bridal needs. Pricing is very competitive and always negotiable.

No wedding is too big and no budget too small - we enjoy the challenge, and every bride deserves the best!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA TELEPHONE (504-737-5927 or 504-722-8961) OR EMAIL (cara@escapesflowers.com) for questions, quotes, etc. I am always on the go, and only check this site about once a month during my down time. During wedding and party season, I rarely check for mail here, but I do constantly check my voice mail and my email.

6 Reviews for Escapes Flowers, Inc.

6 Escapes Flowers, Inc. Reviews

B
Beth

Married on 07/29/2016

We used Cara for our all of the flowers for our wedding. From the moment we first sat down to go over what I wanted, she gave great attention to detail. Where other florist tried to change all of the ... Read more the flowers I asked for, she told me it was about what I wanted and would make what I desired happen. All of the flowers were perfect, they were all beautiful and attention to detail was spot on. Thank you for much for making our flowers perfect.

Patrice
Patrice

Married on 11/08/2014

Cara did a wonderful job with our wedding day flowers. We didn't require much because we were married in a botanical garden, and our wedding party was small, but with little direction she made ... Read more absolutely gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres and altar arrangements. We had a loose fall themed wedding and wanted vibrant, yet deep fall colored blooms. Cara delivered superbly on all accounts. She's affordable and easy to work with.

K
Kandice

Married on 10/11/2014

Cara was a pleasure to work with! She made the process so simple and easy for us. My bouquet and bridal party flowers were so beautiful. She was ready and available for every step of the way! Thank ... Read more you for going above and beyond to make our day special!