Escort Limousine Service

Sterling, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Escort Limousine Service

Escort Limousine Service, Inc., is a dependable transportation service company for couples’ weddings in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This limousine company offers the region’s only stretch Porsche Panamera and Cadillac Escalade ESV with gull-wing doors. These doors, lifting up instead of opening out, allow for easier access to the vehicle on the wedding day, when attire isn’t always the most conducive for squeezing into a backseat. This fleet offers comfort, convenience, and professionalism on every trip it makes.

Couples can rent their vehicle for a minimum of three hours on the day of their wedding. This allows the driver to be with them all day, offering stops at multiple locations. At Escort Limousine Service, Inc., couples will find access to a variety of dependable cars and SUVs, not matter what their wedding aesthetic calls for. The transportation offered by this company includes options such as:

• Exotic car

A
Featured
April

Married on 09/04/2011

We rented a limo bus for the night of our wedding. They were promt and flexible with us. We really enjoyed the ride and had a blast. I'd definitely use them again for another event. Read more We rented a limo bus for the night of our wedding. They were promt and flexible with us. We really enjoyed the ride and had a blast. I'd definitely use them again for another event.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic service

Had a fantastic time renting a limo for my teen daughters birthday party! She and all her friends had a fantastic time! Read more Had a fantastic time renting a limo for my teen daughters birthday party! She and all her friends had a fantastic time!

E
Esperanza Abarca

Married on 02/24/2019

My wedding day

I just got married a couple weeks ago and I booked A limo the limo was very clean inside my driver was very nice and welcoming I would highly recommend them Read more I just got married a couple weeks ago and I booked A limo the limo was very clean inside my driver was very nice and welcoming I would highly recommend them