ESM Beauty

Salinas, CA · View map · Visit website

About ESM Beauty

ESM Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup specialist in Salinas, California. Evelin S. Moreno, the lead artist and designer, will work with you one-on-one to give you packages and pricing that meet your needs. She is attentive to brides, providing you with all the information you need to choose the right services and the right styles for your wedding day. Whether you want a natural and light makeup style with bohemian braided hair or a dramatic evening look with an elaborate updo, ESM Beauty can make your wedding beauty dreams come true.

Evelin Moreno is a licensed cosmetologist and certified makeup artist who tailors packages to her clients’ needs, individual style, and budget. She offers full bridal hair and makeup including lashes, as well as trials before the event. She provides all makeup and hair services on-site to make your day easier. If you have special requests, particularly for allergens or special products, talk to Evelin and she will custom curate products that will make you feel as great as you look.

14 Reviews for ESM Beauty

14 ESM Beauty Reviews

C
Claudia

Getting married on 02/17/2020

I will highly recommend ESM-BEAUTY, Eveylyn was a rock star in accommodating my wishes. Since the time we exchange contact information she was always prompt in responding. My husband and I elope to ... Read more Carmel by the Sea. Evelyn made my special day to feel I had an army getting my hair and make up ready not interjecting her personal ideas but instead carefully listening to what I had in mind. I cannot thank her enough for accomplishing my vision. Reliable... on time and very professional with the line of make up she provides. Thank you again Evelyn.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 07/13/2019

Talented and Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough about Evelin! I had the pleasure of having her prep my girls and I for my wedding on July 13, 2019. Let me start off by saying how extremely talented,friendly,caring she is and how ... Read more how she takes pride in her work. Her main goal is to really make sure that you feel BEAUTIFUL and she sure did. She works quickly and efficient. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I so highly recommend her for any event. :)

M
Madelyn

Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

Evelin and her assistant did such a stunning job for all four of my bridesmaids, and myself. My friends were shocked with how great their hair and makeup turned out even without a test trial. Thank ... Read more you so much for making our day so special!