Esmae Event Floral Design

North Highlands, CA · View map · Visit website

About Esmae Event Floral Design

Esmae Event Floral Design is a flower business in North Highlands, California. Angela Perevertaylo is a modern floral designer with a passion for helping people create their perfect arrangement for any occasion. She takes your ideas and vision and turns it into stunning floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and color.

Esmae Event Floral Design offers consultations, event design, venue visit, delivery, set up and clean up. Angela takes care of all details so you can enjoy your special day. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle
and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

Hasmik
    Hasmik

Married on 04/27/2019

Best florist out there!

Angela is absolutely amazing at what she does! She was the florist at my wedding in Sonoma, and she far surpassed all of my expectations. She truly made my wedding dreams come true! From my dreamy ... Read more bridal bouquet (that I got lots of compliments on), to the amazing "make your own" arches, to the high and low centerpieces and a stunning sweetheart table decor, Angela just nailed it all!! I think she is incredibly talented, and is so so good at the romantic/whimsical look for weddings. She just gets it and can make any vision come to life. I don't think anyone else in the area compares, and her pricing is also the best.

S
    Sarah

Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond expectations

Working with Angela was amazing! She is so good at what she does, my bridesmaids and my bouquets were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! She was so easy to work with, understood what I wanted, ... Read more and made my day so beautiful. Our table florals were exactly what we wanted and she even put greenery on some of the signs that I hadn't expected! Angela is so talented, I highly recommend going with Esmae!

A
    Andrea

Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding Job!

WOW! What an amazing job Angela did on my centerpieces, boutonnieres and bouquet! We never personally met, but she was given a Pinterest picture, color scheme and a few flower requests by my father ... Read more and his girlfriend, and she exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing floral arrangements for any special occasion!