Esquer Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Esquer Photography

I understand the subtle expression of a romantic glance, the tentative smile of a young child and the expression of joy when families gather. I know and love these things because I experience them in my own life. When I began as a photographer, a pretty girl captured my eye and was my source of inspiration. Today, that girl is my wife, the mother of my son, creative partner and best friend.

My passion lies in art. This may be in music, pictures, literature or the subtleties of life. In my photography, I feel that every image should tell a story - your story: extraordinary, beautiful and appealing.

2 Reviews for Esquer Photography

2 Esquer Photography Reviews

C
Cristina

Married on 11/04/2012

Dago was great! We met with him several times to plan the day and he was very informative and guided us in the right direction. My husband and I are first timers and had a lot of questions. Dago asked ... Read more what we wanted and then gave suggestions based on that. He really tried to get to know US and what WE wanted out of our photos. The day of the wedding, he showed up on time and kept to the preset schedule we had all worked out. He was very professional and personable; he joked with us to make us laugh. He was a bit more expensive than we had originally wanted to pay but his photographs are beautiful and well worth the money!

A
Annette

Married on 11/05/2011

Our Photographer delivered outstanding service. His vision and creativity gave us memories to last our lifetime. He captured every moment in our wedding as well as our engagement photo shoot. He and ... Read more and his team worked hard and delivered breath taking photographs.

Esquer Photography FAQ