Lux Event Rentals

Georgetown, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lux Event Rentals

Come to see our rentals, meet with our team and preffered vendors, sip a summer cocktail and try amazing food!

Reserve your free ticket here: https://bit.ly/2HsTpeF

Lux Event Rentals is a wedding rental business located in Georgetown, Texas. This team of event experts makes a sincere effort to understand every last one of their customers’ specific expectations and visions. They take pride in their ability to not only deliver exceptional services but to do so in a helpful and personable manner. Lux Event Rentals strives to provide a personalized experience for couples while offering them selections that perfectly align with their tastes and preferences.

Beyond offering a wide array of event rental items, the associates provide advice and support to couples throughout their decision-making process. Lux Event Rentals makes it their express goal that their clients find the perfect rental items for their unique celebration. They take into consideration important factors such as the wedding theme and type of venue while presenting customers with suitable solutions. Some of the services and products offered by this company include, though are not limited to, the following:

• Venue visits
  • Order delivery and pickup
  • Event setup and teardown
  • Tables, linens, chairs, and chair covers
  • Various decorative items

Christina
Christina Zhao

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Good rental place

The price for our rental are reasonable, we got the rental around beginning of February for their sale event. The service and quality of the items was good, and their customer service is nice, they ... Read more willing to help us in the last minute when we need to add more items.

J
Jen L

Married on 04/13/2019

Tent/tables/chair rental

Our event ended up having 40 mph winds and the tent and sides stayed put. They came out early to determine where it would work best and their price was very competitive! Would use them again. Read more Our event ended up having 40 mph winds and the tent and sides stayed put. They came out early to determine where it would work best and their price was very competitive!! Would use them again.

R
Rachel Landa

Married on 01/14/2019

You are the best company in town!

You guys are the best, from the moment I request infuriation to delivery and pricing. I love working with you and I’ll continue recommending your company to all my clients! Read more You guys are the best, from the moment I request infuriation to delivery and pricing. I love working with you and I’ll continue recommending your company to all my clients!