Essence Photography

Napa, CA · View map

About Essence Photography

We’re a husband and wife photography team. We work together to capture all the incredible moments that will fill your day! We highly value our clients and the opportunity we have to photograph their Love Stories! We have also added videography to our team to, so our highly skilled videographers can tell your story with our unique Love Story Films.

We believe love stories are more than just what happens before or whats to come. It's about letting moments linger, soaking in the joy and excitement and not rushing anything. We believe as your story tellers, you should live in the essence of the moments you have dreamed of for a lifetime.

-Justin & Betsy Erickson

530-440-3450

www.CaptureTheStory.com

33 Reviews for Essence Photography

33 Essence Photography Reviews

L
Lia

Married on 09/30/2018

Hands down THE MOST AMAZING photographer team out there! Having Betsy and Justin photograph our big day was definitely the best decision we made. They exceeded all expectations and I would recommend ... Read more them over and over again. They are such fun loving people and made everything so easy! Our family and bridal party loved them! They were incredibly organized and professional and also worked so well with the little children in our bridal party. If you are looking for a wedding/engagement photographer, look no further and BOOK THEM NOW! We are so happy with the experience and will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come! Definitely the best vendors we booked for our wedding! Thank you again for everything, Betsy and Justin!

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Betsy and Justin was one of the first, easiest, and best decisions we made for our wedding. They were supportive and fun through the whole process leading up to the big day and made the day ... Read more seem seamless. Their energy is both infections and fun and calming, which is what we wanted from photographers. 10 out of 10 would choose them again!

K
Kendra

Married on 07/15/2017

From the day I contacted Betsy & Justin inquiring about their photography services, I received the highest level of service and attention. I knew after viewing all of their amazing work, they were the ... Read more photographers I just had to have for our wedding! Betsy was always very quick to get back to me and follow up with me leading up to our wedding day and left me feeling calm and comfortable with having them as our photographers. I had a feeling that we were in very good hands, and now that we have worked with them, there aren't enough words to describe how true that statement is. On our wedding day, Betsy & Justin greeted us with a friendly, fun, and most importantly genuine attitude. They were so easy to work with and made sure that all of our needs were being met. They were super flexible & fun and listened to our ideas we had and gave us their professional experience/input to ensure we were getting all the pictures we wanted. They have such a creative vision and from what I could tell when previewing the pictures on their cameras, that the final product is going to be beautiful! I have been recommending them to all my friends and would 100% use them again in the future. Thanks for capturing our day Betsy & Justin!