Essential DJ Service

Brookline, NH · View map · Visit website

About Essential DJ Service

The Essential DJ Service is a DJ and entertainment service based out of Brookline, New Hampshire. With Essential DJ Service, you can set the perfect soundtrack for your wedding ceremony or special event. The team will work with you to schedule every musical moment of your ceremony, from your first dance to your last.

Essential DJ Service specializes in many music genres, including club, electronic, jazz, pop, rock, country, hip hop, oldies, R&B/soul, and Top 40. The team can also provide audio equipment, like microphones, uplighting, and a PA system upon request. Some of the professional DJ services offered include:

/p>

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 07/21/2018

Jon was so amazing! He got everyone up and dancing! He played every song on our list and did a great job adding in more songs that fit in perfect with our music taste. We had people telling us all ... Read more night how awesome the music was! Aunts and uncles that usually don’t ever dance at weddings were up on the dance floor all night! Jon was also great with planning out the day and made it easy for us. He was very responsive to any questions we had and made last minute changes with total understanding. He gave us great advice and is very knowledgeable! He went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier with him! We couldn’t recommend him more!!!

L
Lara Raymond

Married on 08/26/2018

Accompdating

Jon went out of his way to find my processional song, which could not be found on iTunes. He gave lots of suggestions, but I always felt listened to. When there was about a half an hour left of the ... Read more reception he came over and asked me what songs I really wanted to hear from my list.

J
Jamie

Married on 07/14/2018

Jon was in touch with me to firm things up with our wedding and was a very easy going DJ to work with! Great taste in music and the lighting he brought really got the party started after all the ... Read more formal wedding event stuff!!!