Essential Elements Event Planning

Altamonte Springs, FL · View map

About Essential Elements Event Planning

We strive to provide the Essential Elements for your special day, while keeping your budget in mind! We have different packages available for partial/full planning or day-of-coordination.

No event is too small or too large! We cater to intimate gatherings or large affairs to make an unforgettable event! We will help you plan and manage any event including Weddings, Corporate Meetings, Birthdays, Bridal/Baby Showers, or Destination Events in beautiful Orlando, FL!

Our attention to detail, fabulous network of vendors, and event planning from start-to-finish will ease your mind. We provide the Essential Elements so you can enjoy your special day!

Please contact us to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. We look forward to discussing how we can assist in planning your event!

4 Reviews for Essential Elements Event Planning

4 Essential Elements Event Planning Reviews

P
Percy

Married on 06/24/2012

If you are searching for a wedding coordinator/event planner, just stop reading now and hire Essential Elements Events planning. From our initial phone conversation, Valerie was extremely professional ... Read more and organized. She had already done research to get an idea of my fiance and myself, and she readily provided an answer to all of our questions. We were from out of state, so we were not familiar with many of the vendors or the area. Valerie had an extensive list of trusted vendors that she could recommend. This was very helpful, especially with finding a hair and makeup artist. She was also extremely accommodating, allowing us to mail things prior to the wedding so that we would not have to take them on the plane. A few days before the event, Valerie and Lisa met with us to discuss every detail to ensure that we were not disappointed with anything, and we were not! The wedding went flawlessly. It started on time, which is a HUGE accomplishment when dealing with my family and friends, and the night progressed seamlessly. She was extremely meticulous and thoughtful. She even had gel insoles for my shoes that she gave me during the reception! There is no way we could have had the night we had without her. She made sure the most important night of our lives lived up to our expectations. And, for that, we will forever be grateful. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND her for any type of wedding coordination or event planning needs.

L
Lisa

Married on 11/14/2009

My wedding was the best day of my life! I couldn't have done it without Essential Elements! Their attention to detail was beyond compare. Very Professional! Read more My wedding was the best day of my life! I couldn't have done it without Essential Elements! Their attention to detail was beyond compare. Very Professional!

T
Christina

Married on 02/14/2009

I worked with Valerie to plan a destination wedding in Orlando, FL. Living in another state and planning a wedding in FL was stressful, but Valerie took care of all the details and made sure our ... Read more wedding day went off without a hitch. She was thorough with me through each step of the wedding planning process and kept everything well-organized. Thank you Valerie for taking our dream and creating a special day we will always cherish!