Estates By Brophy

Fishs Eddy, NY · View map · Visit website

About Estates By Brophy

Estates by Brophy is a farm in the Albany, New York area. This venue is comprised of three separate estates: DeerRidge Estate by Brophy, RiverView Estate by Brophy and LakeView Estate by Brophy. All three properties host outdoorsy wedding ceremonies and receptions. The three estates are located within twenty minutes of one another, and sit approximately two and a half hours from Albany.

Facilities and Capacity
DeerRidge Estate by Brophy invites a maximum of 300 guests to the celebration. Couples can set up a tent in one of the many open fields for their reception, and exchange vows in front of the Delaware River as it flows by. RiverView Estate by Brophy, located next to DeerRidge Estate, also offers riverfront wedding ceremonies. Both venues provide log benches for guests, adding to the venue’s rustic atmosphere. RiverView Estate houses the White Birch Banquet Room, a new structure for receptions with white birch tree trunks lining the walls and sparkling chandeliers hanging overhead. LakeView Estate by Brophy, located 20 minutes from the other two properties, caters to weddings of 50 guests or fewer. Its Barn Banquet Room can be extended by tent but features a more traditional barn-like appearance. Ceremonies at this estate can take place in open fields or along the river dock.

All three of the Estates by Brophy provide services and event items to couples choosing this venue. Couples will find:

• Accommodations
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Wireless Internet

Accommodation
All three estate properties provide dwellings for couples and overnight guests. DeerRidge Estate by Brophy consists of one large dwelling and sleeps 40 guests. RiverView Estate by Brophy includes three dwellings that sleep a maximum of 31 overnight guests. The main house on this property includes the honeymoon suite for couples on their wedding night, with a private lounge and luxurious bathroom. LakeView Estate by Brophy holds one dwelling that accommodates 25 guests.

Other Services
The estates also welcome couples for engagement parties and bridal showers.

23 Reviews for Estates By Brophy

23 Estates By Brophy Reviews

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough about Estates by Brophy. There was enough room to accommodate my 200 guests. We had a beautiful ceremony by the river. Gale and her staff could not have been more helpful. The ... Read more properties are very luxurious, very clean. The staff is willing to help 24/7. Taylor

D
Donna

Married on 08/19/2018

I am literally in tears right now as I start to even think about writing a review for this place! This is the most AMAZINGLY gorgeous hands down BEST estate/hotel/wedding venue in the world. I cannot ... Read more say enough about how amazing our time here was. But I’m gonna try because I have read so many reviews for wedding venues and let me tell you the Truth (as every bride wants to know) about Brophy Estates.. when we first viewed the estate we met Debbie the sweetest nicest person we ever had give us a tour of anything lol (we saw Atleast 20venues) she took us to room after room and when u thought it was over hold on.. cuz it only gets better! There was so much room so much space for family, so many unique little trinkets or pictures everywhere you felt like you were at home. We saw what was being turned into a reception hall and it was empty at the time. Gale came by to meet us and we were sold right then and there she is the sweetest person but beyond that she told us what this hall would be with beautiful birch wood trees and lanterns from the ceiling... When we finally booked the venue Kristen was helpful answering questions for us. (Do you have a keruig for my mom?! Lol ) We were nervous when we got there about how it would look but gale did NOT disappoint.. it is truly amazing romantic and so perfect. The day before my wedding I was bridezilla running around with my DIY lanterns that I decided I didn’t like last minute.. to my surprise gale called me to wish me the best and heard in my voice I was not happy about my centerpieces she came by in 10 mins.. changed out my centerpieces for me and made me the happiest bride ever! I was in such awe at how perfect this staff is.. I called Debbie cuz the tv was not working the first morning (cuz of rain damn direct tv) but she and tony came by and immediately attended to every need and question we had! Perfect venue perfect wedding only complaint is I didn’t know how awesome the staff was before hand!

N
Nikhil

Event date: 06/21/2018

This place really fabulous; lot of spaces for family reunion.. Enjoyed table pool, Fire pit, extra large bbq grill, swimming pool, hot tub, fire pit by lake side, kayaking and the private entrance... ... Read more entrance... highly recommended. Great hospitality..