Timeless Wedding & Event Planner

Hill City, South Dakota · View map

About Timeless Wedding & Event Planner

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner, has now joined forces with Timeless Wedding & Event Rental to provide our clients with a full-service event and wedding production team! We now provide our clients with total event management, design, coordinating, decorating, and decor rentals...everything you need to make your wedding or event function smoothly and without incident! We provide everything from event conception to complete day-of coordination for both special events and weddings alike in the Black Hills of South Dakota, Wyoming, and beyond. Lead Planner, KC Bunch, has been a special events/wedding coordinator, restaurant and hospitality industry AWARD-winning manager, as well as designer, seamstress, musician, vocalist, and decorator for over 27 years. Let us provide you with everything you need to make your day as stress-free and beautiful as you always dreamed it could be!

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner was formally known as Esteemed Events by KC, LLC.

11 Reviews for Timeless Wedding & Event Planner

11 Timeless Wedding & Event Planner Reviews

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding was an absolute FAIRYTALE! Everyone that attended said it was the most beautiful reception they'd ever been to and a lovely ceremony. Many people said it was like walking into a princess ... Read more dream! I am so glad she got to be a part of my wedding experience! Highly recommend Esteemed Events by KC!

K
kayla

Married on 09/02/2017

Simply the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. I hired her for "Day-Of" coordination. To sum up KC and esteemed events quickly, I would tell all brides that she is AMAZING and I have ... Read more no idea what I would have done without her! She helped with planning for day of. The weekend of the wedding, Kc was absolutely irreplaceable. A few of the millions of things she did for us: kept things moving, talked to all vendors, tipped them, set up the reception area, helped with timing, made folders with schedule for all the wedding party etc etc etc. I honestly have NO idea what I would have done without KC to help us out.. my husband and I were so happy with them, and I would highly recommend KC and her services to any bride. She's amazing! She's crafty, knowledgeable, and fun! I promise you will not regret having KC as your wedding planner... she allowed me to enjoy the weekend without any stress, because I knew she had everything under control!. Hire her - she is worth every penny and more!

J
Jackie

Married on 08/05/2017

We are from New Jersey and decided to get married in Custer State Park, South Dakota in less than 6 months. Our wedding day was amazing and KC and her team made it exceptional. KC is extremely ... Read more professional, accomplished, organized, dedicated and she made the whole experience so much fun!! KC has all the best contacts to complete the whole picture. I am still on cloud 9 from our wedding. We wished we could get married again and again in a moment. Best day of our lives!!