Estrella Collective

Santa Cruz, CA · View map · Visit website

About Estrella Collective

Estrella Collective is a lifestyle and beauty salon in Santa Cruz, California. This unique team of health coaches and stylists work together to enhance both your inner and outer beauty. Estrella Collective focuses on bringing together these two essential parts of your beauty to raise your confidence and help you feel great on your wedding day. Estrella Collective offers a variety of health classes, hair services, and more to make your special day truly unique.

Estrella Collective offers professional hair styling for up to ten bridal party members. You’ll be matched with a stylist to best create your desired style, as well as a health and wellness staff to treat you and your group to a full wedding pampering experience. Wedding packages include a group yoga class an private energy work session for each member your group. Estrella Collective will also serve a light, organic brunch including coffee, tea, and mimosas before your service. Makeup art is available for an additional fee. Other Estrella Collective beauty services include microblading and tooth gems.

Other Services

Estrella Collective focuses on both inner and outer beauty to help their clients feel their most beautiful, fulfilled selves. In addition to their hair and beauty services, they also offer yoga and dance classes, holistic health coaching, and energy healing services.

5 Reviews for Estrella Collective

5 Estrella Collective Reviews

R
Featured
Rosa

Married on 07/01/2018

In July I was in Santa Cruz for my wedding. My bridal party and I took advantage of the awesome bridal packages Estrella Collective had to offer. Tara did my hair for my wedding and I would highly ... Read more recommend her. She and her talented staff exceeded all of my expectations. She also offered a variety of yoga and dance classes that we were fotunate enough to take advantage of that week.. we had a blast and I highly recommend Estrella Collective.

L
Lisa

Married on 09/29/2018

Tara is highly professional and really listens to the client's needs. She has a calm and supportive demeanor which makes it more like having your big sister do your hair for you! I love the options ... Read more Tara and her team have for a full morning of pampering before your big day, her salon is gorgeous and the perfect place to hang with your party!

A
Alexandra

Married on 09/21/2018

We love Estrella Collective and we love Tara! Tara Murphy, the owner of Estrella Collective, is extremely professional in the way she handles requests and the amazing services she offers! On top she ... Read more is a wonderful empathetic human being that knows exactly what her customers need and want. We recommend Estrella Collective at any time and will always come back to this beautiful creative space and all the other services they offer. Estrella is a magical asset to the community of Santa Cruz! Thank you Estrella Collective!