ETA Worldwide Limousines

Berlin, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About ETA Worldwide Limousines

ETA Worldwide Limousine is a family-owned professional limousine service based in Berlin, New Jersey. Serving the southern New Jersey area for over 15 years, ETA Worldwide Limousine provides high-quality cars and professional, courteous chauffeurs to couples and wedding parties, ensuring reliable transportation on your special day.

The staff at ETA Worldwide Limousine are committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to each of their clients, in doing so they will talk through all the details of your wedding to customize the right services and package for you. ETA Limousine Worldwide provides standard and stretch limos, SUVs, sedans, shuttles, party buses, and more. Premium services are available, and the staff are available to help with all kinds of wedding transportation from airport transfers to wedding guest hotel shuttles. Their team also provides the following services:

• Bar

M
Featured
Maria

Married on 12/31/2013

ETA Limousine was prompt, professional, and flexible. All the qualities that help make the wedding day logistics successful for not only the bridal party, but also for the guests, the venue, and all ... Read more vendors affected by the all important timeline. The fact that it was New Year's Eve made it a late night and all of the drivers were more than accommodating. We also had to extend time and add a car a week before the wedding and the staff didn't blink an eye and it was done. We are so grateful for the excellent service from this vendor who understands and specializes in special events.

B
Brooke

Married on 05/27/2018

I loved that they got to my house early, they were reasonably priced and the driver was kind. I only had them pick the girls up from my house and bring them to the church, the boys up at the hotel and ... Read more and bring them to the church and finally just bring my now husband and I to the reception so we had just a few minutes to ourselves.

E
erin

Married on 03/30/2018

The entire company is wonderful and I would not only use them again, which I am, but I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you Scott, Joe and Teresa! The entire Coppola/Isom families Read more The entire company is wonderful and I would not only use them again, which I am, but I would recommend them to everyone I know!!! Thank you Scott, Joe and Teresa! The entire Coppola/Isom families