Etch Films

Newport Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Etch Films

Etch Films is a modern wedding videographer in Orange County, California. Their main goal is to provide quality service for one of the biggest moments of your life. They are a group of boutique filmmakers that create top-quality, custom work. Etch Films specializes in candid, documentary-style and modern videography. They have a two-person camera crew and ensure expert quality footage and audio recording. While they are based in California, they team enjoys traveling for wedding clients as well.

Etch Films’ packages vary upon the request of their clients. They offer clients the freedom to decide on what they need from their videography services. Services offered include:

• Full feature video

C
Colby

Married on 10/06/2018

Video of our dreams

I would recommend Jordan and Julie to anyone getting married that has a pulse - they are awesome! From the very beginning, they have been nothing more than professional, helpful and accommodating, ... Read more making this part of the wedding planning process not only extremely easy, but enjoyable. Not only were they great leading up to the event, but day-of and after as well - taking all of our thoughts and feedback into consideration. The video turned out perfectly and I couldn't recommend them more. My only regret was...not getting a longer video! 100% choose these guys if you're looking for a video that isn't cheesy, feels unique and perfectly captures the magic of your day so you can relive it forever and ever with the click of a button. Thanks, Etch Films!!

K
Kathy

Married on 09/15/2018

Etch is the best. I love our Video

When I went on a search for the right videographer, I knew the type of look I wanted for our special film. I wanted something modern and fun but still sentimental. I started watching a lot of wedding ... Read more wedding videos from videographers that were recommended by other vendors and while that work was decent - all the videos seem to follow the same format and style (i.e. a lot of footage on the officiant, vows, etc etc). It just wasn't what I wanted. During my search, I came across Etch and found the wedding video of Jordan and Julie and I knew that they would get my vision. They were so easy to work with, very responsive, and it was obvious they had the talented eye to create something both on trend and classic. Not only did Jordan fly down for my wedding, but he was so fun and upbeat. When we got our wedding video back, I was so excited with the outcome. Everyone who has seen it, tells me how much they love it! The song choice, the selected clips, and the way the entire film was put together that captured all the special moments we had. The wedding video is probably one of the best well spent items from our wedding and we could not have been happier with our choice. I will definitely recommend Etch to any family and friends that are looking for a videographer!!!

A
Andy

Married on 05/05/2018

Easy to work with and Innovative

Etch and Jordan were really easy to work with. They integrated seamlessly into our wedding and worked great with our wedding team. They used really cool techniques to make us an outstanding video and ... Read more and did an amazing job of capturing those key moments from our wedding. I would recommend them to any one.