Etched in Glass

Gibsonia, PA · View map

About Etched in Glass

Glass & Crystal Gifts and Awards Etched with Graphics, Logos and Text to make your day even more personal.

Every bride and groom wants their day to be the best it can be, so why should the personalization and unique touches stop at the dress or invitations? We offer over 1000 different glass & crystal items that can be etched with essentially anything you want! Custom champagne flutes, stemware, sand ceremony sets, beer mugs for your groomsman, picture frames for your parents...we're here to help you choose the perfect items to fit your perfect day! NOW featuring Lenox glass and giftware!

For Any Occasion, In Any Quantity, Reasonable Prices

Free Design Service, No Minimum Order, Most Orders Ready in One Week

Email us at info@etchedinglass.com or visit us at www.etchedinglass.com for our entire selection!

1 Reviews for Etched in Glass

1 Etched in Glass Reviews

M
Mike

Married on 07/27/2013

I ordered mugs with photos etched into the glass for my groomsmen. They were very reasonably priced, and very good quality. When I contacted them, I always received prompt email or phone call ... Read more responses, and they worked with me to make sure I had what I wanted despite living in Indianapolis (company is based out of PA). I did have one issue with a mug, and they made sure it was fixed/replaced free of charge and very quickly. Overall, I was extremely satisfied, and they did everything in their power to make things easy for me. It honestly was the least stressful part of the wedding planning, and I would definitely use this company again.

Etched in Glass FAQ