Eternal Event Design

Mesa, AZ · View map

About Eternal Event Design

At Eternal Event Design, our team is as distinctive as our events. We’re a fun group of event professional from different walks of life with a kaleidoscope of personalities, dreams and aspirations.

Our team is calm, loving, hands-on and, most importantly, professional throughout your entire planning process. And we’ll never lose sight of the ultimate goal; to deliver an event that is above and beyond your wildest dreams!

Let Eternal Event Design help you plan your next celebrated occasion. Our services include event planning, floral, drapery and event lighting. Eternal Event Design team can conceptual your event from scratch or work with what you have already started.

We want to help make your dreams come true! Leave the details to the Eternal Event Design team; because in your dreams every detail matters.

Contact us today (480) 650-3678 or jamybelcher@eternaleventdesign.com

22 Reviews for Eternal Event Design

22 Eternal Event Design Reviews

A
Alysa

Married on 03/09/2018

Jamy was very flexible with meeting with us and made the process easy for picking our floral decor. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful and he added a picture of my grandpa to my ... Read more bouquet. The boutonniers were so easy to out on because he used magnets instead of pins. The guys loved them. All of my centerpieces were used down my aisle and the repurposed in the barn for my reception. They were absolutely beautiful!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 11/03/2017

If you have a wedding, you NEED to hire Eternal Events! Jamy & Marvin are a wonderful business men and overall people. When I first met with them, I had one idea in my head. As my wedding planning ... Read more went along, the vision started to change. If I ever wanted to make a change, they would respond, "Okay" and go along with it. Whenever I met with them, I would always be welcomed with a warm hug and it ended with, "If you need ANYTHING or have any questions, just let us know." And I knew that they meant it. Okay, okay. Now to rave on about the flowers. I have posted only a couple of pictures of their work that they did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and much more than I could ever imagine. Everything (bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, centerpiece, aisle rose petals,etc) photographed and looked amazing. And everything tied together with everything. The flowers were one thing that brought the centerpiece vision in my head to life. These guys know that they are doing and they will MAKE SURE everything looks amazing. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jamy & his husband, Marvin. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my/our heart. You helped make our day perfect.

C
Cryssie

Married on 04/15/2017

Jamy and Marvin went way above and beyond our wildest dreams! They were super friendly, flexible and so much fun to work with. They arrived to the venue early, set up our table decorations, and ... Read more honestly did an amazing job! We would highly recommend Eternal Event Design to anyone and definitely would use them again! Thank you Jamy and Marvin for all you did to make our wedding extra special!!