Ethan Allen Hotel

Danbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Ethan Allen Hotel

Ethan Allen Hotel is an elegant and unique hotel and wedding event venue located in Danbury, Connecticut. This venue, with lots of style and elegance, invites you to celebrate the beginning of your life together! No matter the size of your wedding event, whether it be 30 guests or up to 500, the Ethan Allen Hotel is an ideal setting for both your wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is conveniently located between Hartford, Connecticut and New York City, so it serves as a nice escape from the big city. Near rolling hills, this venue can present itself as a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding event. The space is a place where ambiance, exemplary service, and award-winning cuisine come together to make your special day a dream come true.

Facilities and Capacity

Ethan Allen Hotel offers wedding parties three different event spaces of different sizes. The Regency Ballroom is the largest space available, boasting 3,770 square feet and the ability to host up to 350 guests. The Essex Ballroom is the next largest space, providing wedding parties with 3,584 square feet of event space and the ability to host up to 225 guests. Finally, the Board Rooms available provide a smaller, more intimate 472 square feet of event space. These smaller rooms can accommodate up to 40 people, and they are perfect for smaller, more intimate wedding gatherings.

Ethan Allen Hotel offers wedding event packages to meet your personal style and theme needs for your event. Services offered in their wedding packages include a dedicated team of experienced caterers and event planners, outdoor settings for receptions and dinners, state-of-the-art audio/visual systems, fancy guest accommodations and group rates, and a collection of vendors that will work with you to make your event memorable and special. Other services offered in their packages include:

• Access to a bridal suite
  • Event planning services
  • Event items
  • Tables, chairs, and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Event rentals

Cuisine

Ethan Allen Hotel offers wedding couples and their guests with a number of different cuisine options, catering services, and food styles. Catering services include buffet-style options, cocktail reception services, hors d’oeuvres, plated food options, food stations, and much more.

158 Reviews for Ethan Allen Hotel

158 Ethan Allen Hotel Reviews

Melissa
Featured
Melissa

Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Ethan Allen was the perfect venue for our wedding reception (and rehearsal dinner)! Choosing a venue for your wedding can be an extremely daunting task, and we’re so glad that we went with the team ... Read more at Ethan Allen. Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to my many emails in an extremely timely manner and ensured that all the details regarding our wedding were flawless. Greg was great...he was there throughout both events to ensure that everything was going smoothly. Sunny and her team of servers were phenomenal. Our food was delicious (thanks chef!) and piping hot!! Deanna was a lovely bridal attendant. She ensured that I had everything I needed throughout the night. We got married almost a month ago, and our guests are still raving about their experience at Ethan Allen. Many guests stayed over, and loved the convenience of having their hotel room at the same location as our reception. They also loved utilizing the hotel bar for our after party!!! Ethan Allen is not only a beautiful venue, but also super convenient. We highly recommend Ethan Allen!!!!!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/08/2019

We’re so happy we chose the Ethan Allen Hotel!

Ethan Allen gave us the absolute best day of our lives. We had the pleasure of working with Joseph and he put all our worries to rest and made sure everything was all set for our day. We met Greg at ... Read more our ceremony rehearsal and he knew exactly what he was doing and was so on top of things, he kept the wedding on track and we would have been lost without him. The courtyard and the reception hall were both beautiful, the food was delicious (everyone can’t stop talking about how it’s the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding), the staff was professional and great to work with, and you just can’t beat the convenience of ending the night and walking upstairs to your hotel room. We would highly recommend having your wedding at the Ethan Allen Hotel!!

Chang
Chang Shaun

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Experierence

Eileen and Lynne were both wonderful to work with during my wife and I's wedding journey at Ethan Allen. I started off working with Eileen. She was amazing and very accommodating to my family and I's ... Read more cultural needs. Eileen was always on top of her game. Very organized and gotta love her OCD! Unfortunately, Eileen left for another position after serving many wonderful years at Ethan Allen. Lynne came aboard and made the transition experience wonderful! She met with my wife and I to make sure our expectations were surpassed on our wedding day. Lynne was our savior on our wedding day. She made sure everything went smoothly. Everything came out wonderful besides my one friend who brought a guest that wasn't invited. Lynne and her team helped my wife and I relieve any stress that would have came in my way that day.