Ethereal Beauty by Michelle Ray Smith

Ridgewood, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Ethereal Beauty by Michelle Ray Smith

A wedding beauty salon in Ridgewood, New Jersey, Ethereal Beauty by Michelle Ray Smith specializes in makeup services for couples' special day. Michelle Ray Smith of Ethereal Beauty has over 25 years of professional film, television, and print experience, working with makeup artists like Bobbi Brown. Michelle works with couples to create a fresh, natural, and glowing wedding look.

Michelle strives to make you feel and look beautiful by collaborating with you to produce your gorgeous dream wedding-day look. Through consultations, she'll work with you and your bridal party to achieve the look that you envision. At Ethereal Beauty, Michelle uses a feather light airbrush and traditional contour makeup, whether you need beauty services for yourself or your entire bridal party. She also provides fake eyelash application, and her makeup can be performed on-site at your preferred destination, if you choose.

35 Reviews for Ethereal Beauty by Michelle Ray Smith

35 Ethereal Beauty by Michelle Ray Smith Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 07/26/2014

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Michelle! I've worked with her in the fashion industry for the past 8 years and asked if she'd do the makeup for my wedding. I was absolutely blown away ... Read more by her talent!! First of all, I love being around her, but sitting in her chair as she "worked on me" was such a fun experience. At our makeup trial, Michelle came prepared with magazine tears of what she envisioned and it turned out beautifully. I've worked with many makeup artists over the years as a model and not one of them has come close to making my skin look so amazing. I looked glowy, dewey, fresh at the wedding and somehow it lasted all night. She's not a big believer in powder, so the makeup wasn't cakey or flat looking at all. I felt so beautiful thanks to Michelle and our photos are just gorgeous!

N
Nikki

Married on 06/25/2016

Michelle is just a lovely person all around, and the fact she is fantastic makeup artist is just the icing on the cake! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. The trial was really ... Read more helpful, so I suggest not skipping that. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and didn't need a single touch up. All of my bridesmaids and the Mom's were very happy as well. Thank you so much Michelle!!!

G
Gretchen

Married on 03/20/2016

Michelle did such a fantastic job on my wedding day, and she has an awesome personality that made the day even more upbeat. I hardly wear any make-up on a regular basis, so finding the right make-up ... Read more artist was really important for me. Her make-up style was exactly what I was looking for: Natural, and it lasted all day! I knew after my trial with her I could trust her taste and style, and I didn't have to worry about my face on camera for the whole event. My mom and bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning thanks to Michelle's services as well. Her rates were so affordable, and she was professional about handling the timing requirements on the day. She also communicated on time and made me feel at ease -- she is totally reliable and takes the stress away. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any other event! I'd definitely even hire her to help me look great as a wedding guest for someone else's wedding!!!