Etiquette of Chocolate

Orange Park, FL · View map

About Etiquette of Chocolate

Etiquette of Chocolate is an artisan chocolate and cake boutique founded by Judy Tan and Jaycel Adkins. Both of us are graduates of the French Culinary Institute and I am a former intern with Ron Ben Israel Cakes in NYC. All of our cakes are created from scratch the week of your wedding, never frozen! All of our icings are Swiss Meringue Buttercreams. We use modern techniques to design and decorate our cakes, including fondant, sugarpaste flowers, sculpted figures (we are experimenting with this now), silicon molds, and topsy turvy tiers.

We are dedicated to being the premier cake and chocolate boutique in Northeast Florida by offering the best recipes and craftsmanship to our clients.

10 Reviews for Etiquette of Chocolate

10 Etiquette of Chocolate Reviews

T
Tricia

Married on 03/05/2011

Jaycel created a beautiful cake for my wedding of 175 people that did not break my budget! I wanted fondant and he made this possible at an affordable price. He was so easy to work with and replied to ... Read more my e-mails within a few hours. Highly recommend him to any bride!

E
Emma

Married on 01/17/2010

Beautiful and delicious! Read more Beautiful and delicious!

E
Elleanor

Married on 03/14/2009

Jaycel makes beautiful cakes. As soon as we walked into his shop we know we would get our cake from him! Read more Jaycel makes beautiful cakes. As soon as we walked into his shop we know we would get our cake from him!!!