Eunoia Visuals

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Eunoia Visuals

Eunoia Visuals is a wedding videographer from Saratoga Springs, New York. Shane Hawthorne, the founder of the company, is the creative director, lead videographer and lead editor. He wants to craft your story first and foremost. This is why he offers a Love Story Interview with every package he offers because he wants to make your video as personal as possible. This give his videos a unique timeless quality to them that stick out from the rest of videographers in the area. He can document the moments of your special day with a cinematic, storytelling and documentary style.

The wedding videographer can film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. He can provide additional filming hours and accommodate multiple locations. Shane's professional services include:

• Liability insurance
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services

Depending on your needs, Eunoia Visuals can provide various video formats. Couples may select from the following:

• Digital download

V
Featured
Veronica Stephan

Married on 07/21/2018

Better than my wildest dreams!

I don't even know where to start. I scoured the internet looking for a videographer that stood out. There were plenty that had high quality video but most were basically the same repetitive style as ... Read more every other wedding video out there. I wanted something unique and personal. Then I finally came across Eunoia Visuals. This was exactly what I was waiting for. A videographer that prioritized our story over just getting pretty looking shots. Shane was the only videographer that I could find that offered a "Love Story Interview." Most videographers don't offer this at all and the ones that did would charge an astronomical amount of money extra. But Shane told us when meeting with him, that he prefers to shoot the interview with EVERY wedding he does because he wants to craft the story in the most personal way possible. Again, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for. My husband was a little nervous about the interview but Shane told us they were completely optional and did not pressure is at all to do them. He then told us that he gives us the questions ahead of time to give us a chance to really think about our answers rather than putting us on the spot. This was huge since neither my husband or I have ever been interviewed on camera before. The interview process was much easier than I thought. Finally, the video that Shane made for us was even better than I expected it would be. He's a true artist at capturing the vibe of the day while barely even being noticed. He also has the best ear for pairing music my husband and I both love to the specific sections of the video. I will forever be grateful for this. It was beautifully edited and captured the fun as well as the sentimental moments. It has a timeless quality to it because of the interview. I will be about to show my children and their children this video and they can hear our story straight from us when we were young. This is so important to me. Shane is amazing at what he does. Just book him and trust m, you will not regret it!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 08/24/2019

Telling our story, perfectly

First off, I never knew Shane before we hired him so I am not a family friend praising him! We hired Shane for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding and my sister’s baby shower this summer 2019! ... Read more Each video was crafted to showcase the highlights in a manner that told the story of the featured people! In the case of my bridal shower, That was the beauty of friendship, the color of happiness (bright colors were showcased) and of course my theme was mermaid bride and he captured the essence of my personality and the fun nature of the party! I will treasure this video forever, Ive already watched it 100 times. The rehearsal dinner was something people often think “why have a Videograoher for that” but what people forget to realize That it’s the last day before your new beginning in Creating a new immediate family! Shane captured the excited nerves of my father, the giddy ness of me-the bride- and my groom, and even some hilarious moments of our wedding party getting cut off on the dinner cruise 😂absolute priceless moments! Overall the beauty of everyone coming together is why weddings are so important and he got it all on film! My sister’s baby shower video music gets me every time with a GIANT smile. The way he documented the baby shower features an event that was more than just opening up baby gifts....yawn! It told the story of my family and how crazy we are and how we welcomed the baby to the “jungle”! Then of course the wedding, which he intertwined a laid back interview of my husband and I for viewers to understand who we are as individuals, as a couple and how we see the world together. I can’t wait to watch back our wedding videos on our anniversary and remember the blushing, laughing, crying and being bluntly honesty of our feelings. Shane, as a professional is talent beyond our wild expectations. As a person, his kindness and patience was widely appreciated by my entire family. He was easy to communicate with and didn’t take you to the bank for his One of a kind work! We will choose him over and over again, and so should you! A wedding video shouldn’t be a cookie cutter film like the rest, this is your wedding day....let Shane tell your story! Shane and team: Thank you a million times over!!!!! See you at my gender reveal 😂😂not even pregnant yet.

A
Afia

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Way To Relive the Big Day!

I'm so glad we decided to go with Eunoia Visuals for our wedding videography! We almost decided to go without video - we're camera shy & it seemed like an unnecessary expense, especially for our ... Read more destination wedding. But Shane was incredibly affordable and made my fiancee and I feel super comfortable (and he made us look good!) The personal interviews with the bride & groom that Eunoia Visuals does are so unique and they really were the highlight of the film! At the last moment we decided not to do personalized vows for the ceremony but what we got from the interviews was even better - they were natural and honest. On the wedding day Shane and his 2nd shooter (& the drone!) were amazing to work with, friendly & unobtrusive & they managed to get the most amazing shots of candid moments. The finished product perfectly captures the excitement and energy of the day & our guests personalities. I'm so glad we can watch it over & over & see all the little moments that we missed. I come from a career background in film & television so I have a pretty critical eye & Shane's work is masterful. Not only that but he was absolutely a pleasure to work with, bending over backwards to travel to meet us & always available when we had questions. I 100% recommend Eunoia Visuals!