Eureka Photography

Bishop, Nevada · View map

About Eureka Photography

Eureka Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Bishop, California. Owner and photographer Julianna M. Wiese adores weddings and loves capturing your intimate and candid moments as they unfold, as well as beautiful styled and posed shots that still appear relaxed and natural. Julianna will ensure your images are full of emotion and capture the butterflies and excitement you experience, so you’ll have an amazing collection of living memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

Along with engagements and weddings, Eureka Photography shoots boudoir and trash-the-dress sessions in a stunning contemporary and photojournalistic style. Julianna can arrange for multi-location shoots, and she only books one event per day. Additional hours can also be accommodated upon request. She can provide backdrops and props, as well as social media integration for your photos, and can deliver your final images on CD/DVD or as digital files, as well as matted and standard prints.

Areas Covered
Along with Bishop, California, Eureka Photography shoots engagements and weddings throughout the Eastern Sierra of California, as well as Yosemite National Park.

9 Reviews for Eureka Photography

9 Eureka Photography Reviews

Married on 10/14/2016

I feel in love with Julie from the first day I met her. She's great! She's really down to earth and peaceful which really helped with me being neurotic. She is truly dedicated and makes sure to get ... Read more every shot you could possibly want. Our portraits were gorgeous despite being rained on, she made the best of it using a cute umbrella for some of the shots.

Married on 09/24/2016

Julie did an amazing job on our engagement photos! It was a cold, snowy, windy day and she had no problem standing out in the snow with us for hours. My fiancé and I are both a bit camera shy, but the ... Read more time flew by with Julie keeping the shoot fun and light. Julie is so creative. She had tons of suggestions for different poses, props, and beautiful places for the shoot. She has an amazing attitude and her confidence puts you at ease. We will remember this day forever! I can't wait for her to take our wedding photos!

Married on 09/24/2016

This is a review for our wedding photos. We had Julie do our engagement photos in January and they came out AMAZING! For our wedding, Julie spent the entire day with us taking thousands of photos. She ... Read more had great ideas of different, beautiful places for us to stand as well as fun poses for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. She had an amazing attitude the entire day and was great at getting everyone together and organized, even when we asked her to do a group shot of 140 people on top of a rocky hill with limited standing space. She was great at making sure to take all the photos on my must have list as well as suggesting a ton of other fun photos to have. She was very prepared the day of the wedding and even went to check out the ceremony and reception site the day before! Julie's photos come out incredible and make you want to relive that day over and over. She knows how to make you smile and feel comfortable having your picture taken all day. She's a beautiful person inside and out and I can't recommend her enough for your wedding.