Europa Village

Temecula, CA · View map · Visit website

About Europa Village

Europa Village is a charming wedding event venue located in Temecula, California. Maintaining the feel, values and authenticity of Old World Europe, this venue will deliver a quality Temecula Wine Country experience in everything they do! They offer handcrafted dishes and delicious wine. They will work with you every step of the way in the planning process to ensure that your event is personalized and special. With Europa Village, you'll have a dream of a wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Europa Village features three event spaces for wedding couples and their guests. You will be able to comfortably host up to 250 guests at your wedding event.

Europa Village offers the following wedding event services to couples and their guests:

• Engagement parties
  • Bridal showers or lunches
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Ceremonies
  • Receptions
  • Post wedding brunches
  • Use of vineyards for wedding photos
  • Priority reservations at the Inn at Europa Village
  • Pre-wedding menu tastings
  • Tables, chairs, and linens
  • China, glassware, and flatware
  • Cake services
  • Hosted bar or cash bar
  • In-house catering
  • Bridal suite

57 Reviews for Europa Village

57 Europa Village Reviews

LAUREN
Featured
LAUREN

Married on 11/17/2018

Europa Village is the perfect Wedding Venue!

Europa Village is the perfect wedding venue! I just got married there and I cannot even express in words how grateful I am to the venue, the event coordinators, chef and all staff members. The day was ... Read more magical and our guests are still raving about it! The space is intimate, charming, rustic and elegant. My mom and I had visited quite a few wineries in Temecula, but when we met Yesika and we toured the site, we instantly felt a connection. Yesika, the event manager, was professional and she is a complete expert. Her priority is knowing her brides and ensuring they are happy every step of the way. We had a guest list of 175 and not a huge budget, but Yesika helped us to get a lot of bang for our buck. Everyone at Europa Village is so friendly and warm and that is what we wanted for our guests. Chef Dean, who manages the Europa Inn and cooks for the weddings, delivered exceptional appetizers and a spectacular dinner. We are big foodies, and we would highly recommend the food at Europa. Yesika and Kirstie were on it and managed to get 175 meals out super fast and hot! Guests wouldn’t stop talking about how good the food was. The wine was also exquisite and there is a great variety available. I feel like Europa Village is a well kept secret that needs to get out. If you are looking for a wedding venue that comes with exceptional food, drinks, accessibility for guests, and coordinators who are smart, flexible, and 100% committed to making your day everything you envision, Europa Village is the place. I had a specific vision of how I wanted the venue to look and feel, and they did everything they could to help fulfill my vision. Kirstie and Yesika were so professional and always a step ahead. Several guests stayed at the Europa Village Inn and so did we. The service was top notch, breakfast was included and was incredible, and the views from the Inn are stunning. You can drive on a gold cart down to the winery in just 1-2 minutes. Our guests kept saying how beautiful and how picture perfect the whole experience was. At the winery, there was plenty of parking and guests were able to keep their cars overnight. There is also a really nice bridal suite on site with plenty of room and amentities. We feel so lucky to have found Europa Village and there is not one thing we would change about the whole experience. We are forever grateful to Europa Village for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Xo, Lauren and Cam

Kendall
Kendall Orloff

Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding at Europa Village

Europa village looks and feels like something out of a storybook. As soon as we toured the grounds months back, we knew this is where we wanted to say our “I dos”. From the wedding lawn by the vines, ... Read more to the Italian wine cave for cocktail hour, it is truly an experience for you and your wedding guests. Not only is the winery and landscaping breathtaking (you really don’t have to add much to it!) but the service was exemplary. Kirstie was our coordinator and went above and beyond to help make the process easy and our wedding day run smoothly! The event staff was so friendly and attentive during the reception. And the food, AMAZING. People are still talking about how good our wedding food was (you don’t hear that very often!) We highly recommend Kirstie, and Europa Village to couples looking to get married at a Temecula Winery. Delicious food, great wine, beautiful venue and superb service.

Christina
Christina

Married on 09/08/2018

Hands Down 10 stars!!!!

Europa Village is not only a stunning venue, but has an amazing staff! Yesika and Kirstie helped me plan my wedding from across the country and made the process effortless. They were so helpful prior ... Read more to the wedding and the day of. I had a gown emergency and they were ready to help. Chef’s food selections were nothing short of fine cuisine. I highly recommend Europa Village as a wedding venue.