Evanshire Gardens

Ceres, CA · View map

About Evanshire Gardens

Evanshire Gardens would remind you of an old "English Garden Estate". Located in the Central Valley, near Modesto, California. Evanshire Gardens provides our brides with various ceremony and reception options. Your friends and family will call it a "Secret Garden" where you can canvas your memories with an array of photo opportunities and your guests will enjoy our manicured laws shaded by mature majestic trees.

The bove picture curtesy of Ashley Crook Photography

Contact us at: 209 541-1307 email: evanshire1@yahoo.com

22 Reviews for Evanshire Gardens

22 Evanshire Gardens Reviews

L
Laiza

Married on 10/18/2015

Evanshire provided such a a beautiful place for my perfect day. They were helpful, professional and the food was amazing. The attended not only to me but to my guests as well, which made my guest feel ... Read more even more welcome. I would highly recommend them

User6460115

2+ years ago

Hilda and Margarita are amazing to work with. Hilda exceeded all my expectations and did an amazing job with the decorating. My lucky number is 13 and she was able to put a 13 designed flower ... Read more arrangement in the gazebo, 13 candle holders on my bridal party table, 13 mason jars with baby's breathe and other such things. I loved everything about it! I would definitely recommend using Evanshire Gardens for venue, floral and food... oh and the food! The food was absolutely amazing. You get do a tasting of everything on the menu so you can decide what you would like. We did two entrees, best options ever.

H
Holly

Married on 05/30/2015

Perfect place for a garden wedding! This venue made for the perfect day. Everything was the way I wanted and margarita and Hilda were so much help! They made sure the day was just perfect for me. Read more Perfect place for a garden wedding! This venue made for the perfect day. Everything was the way I wanted and margarita and Hilda were so much help! They made sure the day was just perfect for me.