Eva's Bridal Center

Oak Creek, WI · View map · Visit website

About Eva's Bridal Center

Eva’s Bridal Center is a wedding gown boutique located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, specializing in formal wear for all members in the wedding party. For over 70 years, the knowledgeable team has provided memorable dress shopping experiences in their two-level boutique, stocked with hundreds of designer gowns and accessories. Eva’s Bridal Center provides individualized attention and assistance in finding the perfect designer gown for your wedding day.

Experience
In 1946, Eva’s Bridal Center began providing memorable wedding gown experiences to the Milwaukee area. Recently remodeled and under new ownership since 2013, the boutique has evolved into a beautiful space filled with passionate stylists and award-winning designer gowns. Their sister store, Evermore Bridal opened a location in Brookfield, Wisconsin, bringing the “downtown boutique” feel to the suburbs.

Appointments are encouraged, ensuring one-on-one attention with your stylist to help you find the perfect gown. The team will cater to your needs and assist you in finding all your bridal accessories, including undergarments, headpieces, belts, jewelry, and veils. Wedding dress services offered by Eva’s Bridal Center include the following:

• Alterations

Kori
Featured
Kori

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Perfect - the easiest part of planning my wedding

This is absolutely a one stop shop! Which I was not exactly looking for, but I ended up getting my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, groom and grooms men’s tux’s all from Eva’s! I had the pleasure ... Read more of working with Carrie, who was so thoughtful and patient. She really let me find the dress I loved and I never felt pushed in any direction. She was the same way with my bridesmaids. Eva’s has been such a great place to work with and such great pricing! I was expecting to pay at least double for my dress!

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Selection

Carrie was such a wonderful person to work with- she helped me into at least 10 dresses and was happy to invite me back to officially say "Yes" to a dress! I am so excited to receive my dress. They ... Read more have a beautiful selection of both brides and bridesmaids dresses.

Jennifer
Jennifer Pezdir

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience

I went to Eva's Bridal today for a bridal appointment. They exceeded my expectations! Carrie was great at being sure my needs were being met. She told me when a dress was slightly over budget and was ... Read more sure that I was still fine with trying it on. She was sure to communicate with me throughout the appointment to be sure she knew my opinion on each dress (although everyone who was shopping with me had the same opinions I did about each dress). I am so happy that I found my dress at Eva's! We will definitely be back to look at bridesmaids dresses later this year.