Eva's Bridal Center

Oak Creek, Wisconsin, WI · View map · Visit website

About Eva's Bridal Center

Eva’s Bridal Center is a wedding gown boutique located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, specializing in formal wear for all members in the wedding party. For over 70 years, the knowledgeable team has provided memorable dress shopping experiences in their two-level boutique, stocked with hundreds of designer gowns and accessories. Eva’s Bridal Center provides individualized attention and assistance in finding the perfect designer gown for your wedding day.

Experience
In 1946, Eva’s Bridal Center began providing memorable wedding gown experiences to the Milwaukee area. Recently remodeled and under new ownership since 2013, the boutique has evolved into a beautiful space filled with passionate stylists and award-winning designer gowns. Their sister store, Evermore Bridal opened a location in Brookfield, Wisconsin, bringing the “downtown boutique” feel to the suburbs.

Appointments are encouraged, ensuring one-on-one attention with your stylist to help you find the perfect gown. The team will cater to your needs and assist you in finding all your bridal accessories, including undergarments, headpieces, belts, jewelry, and veils. Wedding dress services offered by Eva’s Bridal Center include the following:

• Alterations

Kaela
Featured
Kaela

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I found the perfect dress for my wedding at Eva's. I shopped at 4 different bridal boutiques for my dress. Eva's was by far the most professional, supportive, and kind. Eva's had a great selection of ... Read more gowns to try all in reasonable sample sizes so I felt comfortable trying dresses on. And the prices were so reasonable! Carrie was so great! She had a strong knowledge of their inventory and was able to match vails, belts, and tiaras with any dress I tried on! I went to them and found two dresses I loved but wanted to attend an appointment somewhere else because I had it booked. Evas was so flexible and got me in the next day to try the two I loved on again! I am the type of person to sleep on large purchases like a wedding dress! I never once felt pressured to buy anything. I was actually encouraged to take time and think about everything. Carrie was great and helped me find my dream dress to marry my dream man in! I highly recommend Eva's to anyone!

E
Elisabeth

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Selection

Carrie was such a wonderful person to work with- she helped me into at least 10 dresses and was happy to invite me back to officially say "Yes" to a dress! I am so excited to receive my dress. They ... Read more have a beautiful selection of both brides and bridesmaids dresses.

Jennifer
Jennifer Pytlik

Getting married on 11/21/2019

Said yes to the dress!

Amazing time here! Chris and Carrie were phenomenal! They were so much help! Carrie helped me with my bridal and when I wanted to make an apt for my bridesmaids and nothing was available she ... Read more said she would do a private apt! Going There was so much fun!