Eva's Bridal Center

Oak Creek, Wisconsin, WI · View map · Visit website

About Eva's Bridal Center

Eva’s Bridal Center is a wedding gown boutique located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, specializing in formal wear for all members in the wedding party. For over 70 years, the knowledgeable team has provided memorable dress shopping experiences in their two-level boutique, stocked with hundreds of designer gowns and accessories. Eva’s Bridal Center provides individualized attention and assistance in finding the perfect designer gown for your wedding day.

Experience
In 1946, Eva’s Bridal Center began providing memorable wedding gown experiences to the Milwaukee area. Recently remodeled and under new ownership since 2013, the boutique has evolved into a beautiful space filled with passionate stylists and award-winning designer gowns. Their sister store, Evermore Bridal opened a location in Brookfield, Wisconsin, bringing the “downtown boutique” feel to the suburbs.

Appointments are encouraged, ensuring one-on-one attention with your stylist to help you find the perfect gown. The team will cater to your needs and assist you in finding all your bridal accessories, including undergarments, headpieces, belts, jewelry, and veils. Wedding dress services offered by Eva’s Bridal Center include the following:

• Alterations

U
Featured
User4843504

2+ years ago

I had the best and most spectacular service at Eva's Bridal. Chris did an amazing job assisting me in finding the perfect wedding dress. It was obvious that she and the staff were experts: they ... Read more provided the perfect mix of giving advice and allowing me to formulate my own opinions. Eva's dress selection was unbelievable and I especially loved the raised runway. It allowed me to see the dresses from all angles and helped me understand how the dress looked when I was walking. I am excited to go back with my bridesmaids to look for their dresses this weekend. It's truly a one-stop-shop.... bridal dresses downstairs, bridesmaid/groomsmen/flower girl/mother's attire on the second level. I sincerely thank Chris and team the Eva's for their support and advice! They made me feel so beautiful and special.

Jennifer
Jennifer Pytlik

Getting married on 11/21/2019

Said yes to the dress!

Amazing time here! Chris and Carrie were phenomenal! They were so much help! Carrie helped me with my bridal and when I wanted to make an apt for my bridesmaids and nothing was available she ... Read more said she would do a private apt! Going There was so much fun!

A
Amber

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Anyone there will be great! I had Carrie and Rachael they were amazing! They were so helpful and kind, always trying to get me exactly what I wanted on my big day! I definitely recommend shopping ... Read more here!!