Eve Rox Photography

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Eve Rox Photography

Eve Rox Photography is a wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California, that services the Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and San Francisco areas and beyond. On the day of your wedding, Eve Rox Photography will give 100 percent of herself, documenting every intimate detail of your love story from beginning to end.

At Eve Rox Photography, Eve approaches weddings with an open heart. She believes in going with the flow of the day and prefers to capture all of the natural moments shared between couples and their loved ones. Eve loves to travel and is available to photograph destination weddings anywhere around the world. She wants your wedding day memories to be revisited and cherished for a lifetime.

47 Reviews for Eve Rox Photography

47 Eve Rox Photography Reviews

Gillian
Featured
Gillian

Married on 02/09/2019

Eve is the best choice you could make!

Honestly, I don’t have the words to describe to you just how incredible Evelyn was as our wedding photographer. Her photos have absolutely blown me away! As my husband and I were getting ready for bed ... Read more just after the wedding was over, we got an email with a handful of incredible selects! I started crying all over again. She helped us feel comfortable posing and gave us just the right direction to make the photos exceptional. Her kindness and enthusiasm were more than I could have asked for. She had such a great energy. I can’t recommend her enough!

E
Emily S

Married on 06/14/2019

Don't hesitate- Eve's the best

Photography was one of the few things that I REALLY cared about when planning a tiny wedding (elopement really) at the courthouse. I was raised around professional photographers and so was invested in ... Read more getting photos that could both make everyone in my family look great and that also had real artistic quality. Not only did Eve NAIL our photos on both counts, she was the sweetest, most grounding and overall awesome presence throughout the whole day. Seriously, if she could get our family (which includes an 80 year old, a frenetic six year old, and a two grumpy teenagers, plus us the bride and groom, NONE OF WHOM LIKE HAVING OUR PICTURE TAKEN) to look stunning and comfortable, she can do anything. Eve is also such a breeze to work with- it felt like having another trusted friend with us all day, and when she sent us a preview of the photos WITHIN HOURS, I was expecting maybe three, but got ~25 stunning shots off the bat! We just received our full gallery and these will be photos we'll all treasure forever. On top of all that, Eve's package was the best value of any of the photographers we looked into. She's a gem.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely the best there is!

Eve is not only professional but absolutely talented and goes above and beyond her role! She is an incredibly warm and kind hearted person who loves what she does! She makes you so comfortable in ... Read more front of a camera and captures every moment so genuinely. Saying I recommend her is an understatement! We wish we could hire her again and again! Thank you so much Eve for all the joy you brought to our wedding and the process! YOU ARE THE BEST THERE IS!