Eve Watters

Charlottesville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Eve Watters

A classic wedding musician in Charlottesville, Virginia, Eve Watters specializes in playing the harp in various celtic and contemporary music arrangements. Eve Watters adds a dazzling touch of medieval and modern repertoire to any event, whether it is an intimate celebration or large gathering. A multi-faceted, fully insured performer, Eve has performed throughout the state, as well as around the country and internationally.

For your wedding, Eve will play an instrumental solo or duo on her harp, whether the event is indoors or outdoors. She provides her own amplification, sound, and audio-visual equipment and offers a streamlined music selection process for couples planning their wedding from a long-distance. If there is a song she doesn't know, Eve will be more than happy to learn new songs for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Other services that may be helpful to know include music during breaks and vocals.

45 Reviews for Eve Watters

45 Eve Watters Reviews

C
Featured
Claira

Married on 06/04/2016

Eve was simply wonderful! The harp added such beauty and class to my wedding. Everyone loved the music selection. She was very kind and accommodating. Brides, if you want to really want to wow your ... Read more your guests at the ceremony, go with Eve and her harp. The music was very lovely, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

E
Emily

Married on 06/30/2018

Eve was absolutely wonderful! Her music is breathtaking and it set the perfect mood for our June brunch wedding! Going in, my husband and I didn't have a very concrete idea of what songs to request, ... Read more so we discussed some of our musical likes with Eve and she helped us pick out absolutely perfect songs for our wedding. Eve's music is truly magical and I can't recommend her enough!

L
Lindsey

Married on 11/04/2017

I can't compliment Eve enough! She is incredibly talented and added such a beautiful and unique touch to our ceremony. Her repertoire is lengthy and spans multiple genres. She is so pleasant to work ... Read more with and truly takes the time to get to know you and your style. 10 out of 10 would recommend.